Circular Swap Round 5 FAQ

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! I see a South and a Central discussion forum but I don't see one for the others (specifically Northeast, because I think that's the one I should be in). Are those the ones you meant you'll post this weekend?

Thank you! xoxox

So excited.  I have already stalked the trade lists of the people who come behind me to see if I have anything they are looking for, so I can make sure to put it in the box.  It looks like I do.  Yay!  And some extra goodies I have been hoarding...lol

Swap lists and discussion threads have been started! Box starters will receive a separate PM with the first mailing address. Feel free to leave positive feedback for the person you receive your box from! Cheers!!! - @tgooberbutt.

Calibama:

1. @tnorth1852
  2. @Kristine Walker
  3. @lovepink
  4. @tgooberbutt
  5. @heartsandwhimsy
  6. Tnorth1852 (starter)

West:

1. @feemia
  2. @pajohnso
  3. @rachelshine
  4. @bonita22
  5. @derpyderp
  6. feemia (Starter)

East:

1. @Lily V
  2. @sparklegirl
  3. @Jwls750
  4. @IndiaLynRose
  5. @Elizabeth Mac
  6. @productjunkie14
  7. LilyV

South:

1. @nikkimouse
  2. @jkwynn
  3. @chelsealady
  4. @marigoldsue
  5. @Pattycakes
  6. @sarahv576
  7. nikkimouse (starter)

Central:

1. @Babs28
  2. @samplegal
  3. @button6004
  4. @StickyLips
  5. @Canny Charlene
  6. @OpheliaDiFranco
  7. Babs28 (Starter)

sorry ladies but it is too late to join the time keep a look out for the next round. 
thanks for letting me know. 😹💦😟😭 Hopefully next time.

UPDATE: Circular Swap #5 & MUT Site Migration

I chatted with @zadidoll, and here's what the situation is with CS#5 with regards to the site transition. 

First off, how much (if any) of the existing threads' content will be lost is still unknown. At the absolute worst, we may lose the content in the CS#5 threads...so the discussions, picts, etc. This is the absolute worst case scenario, which the MUT staff are trying their best to not let that happen. 

The migration down time itself will be 24-96 hours, where no-one will be able to post on this existing MUT site. During this time, anyone in CS#5 should feel free to email me at <tgooberbutt at gmail dot com> to get their next mailing address, and I will also email delivery confirmation numbers. If you would like to, since everyone already knows their circular swap order, I encourage you to PM your next recipient now, to get their mailing address, just in case, and just to be extra-prepared. 

Once the new site is up and running, I will make sure Circular Swap #5 threads exist, and will notify each of you of their respective locations. The threads will either be migrated over along with the whole MUT site migration, or they will be re-started by me.  

@@tgooberbutt I sent you a PM a few days ago.  Have you received it or received notification that you received it?  Babs.

Back