Clinque vs. Prescriptives?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by foxybronx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Definitely Prescriptives Custom blend..
I am brown-skinned

Have to agree

Ladies - You're Great! Thank You so much for all of the replies - very very helpful!

I ended up buying Prescriptives and now I just have to master the foundation brush.. seems sort of hard but I've been reading threads on using a brush which is very helpful!

Again, thank you so much - next is loose powder. I'm going to go find some threads..
laughing.gif

Ok, so it was going good the first 2 days since I got the foundation but now...

I don't know if I am over analyzing but it seems different now. I basically suck at blending... and then I am always self-conscious that I have that horrid make-up line along my jaw so I rub and rub and end up rubbing all of the make-up off haha!

Hopefully, I will get the hang of it!

i've used prescriptives in the past and they are really great! I would definitely purchase them over clinique. Reason being, clinique tends to crease and get heavy as the days go by. Prescriptives are suited to your skin colour and is light to wear. I was fond of them and now that i'm particular what goes into my skin..i'm not so gung ho about them..nevertheless..for what the foundations do...they are excellent..Kudos for prescriptives....Kuuuuudos !

Back