Coconut Oil as a Moisturizer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kerriedc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also use coconut oil on the little chicken bumps on my upper arms (keratosis pilaris).  The bumps were gone within 48 hours.

I eat a tablespoon of it, put it in my coffee, feed it to my dogs (they love it and it's good for their coats and skin).

There's a hundred uses for the oil.  Google is your friend.  Do some research!
Awesome!! Thanks for the tip!

I love coconut oil!  My husband has super dry skin and scalp and he massages coconut oil in nightly and it has greatly improved his skin.  I am allergic to antiperspirants and I made my own deodorant using a simple recipe - equal parts coconut oil, corn starch, and baking soda.  I put it in a clean deodorant tube and keep it in the fridge since it's so soft at room temperature.  It works better than any commercial deodorant I've ever used.  It takes very little - much less than anything I've bought in the store - and it lasts all day long.  I've never once smelled bad when using it - even after a good workout.  I tried every single natural deodorant on the market and not one of them has worked for me like the coconut oil mix does. Next time I make some, I'm going to add some essential oils just to give it a scent. 

add dry Amla in coconut oil & boil it for 10 mins, massage your hairs with this oil & feel the difference, your hairs will be smooth & shiny

Back