Colored 'french manicures'?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look good depending on the colors.

Some of the colors just don't look right together with me.

i always wanted to try a french manicure with black tips
biggrin.gif

I think it's totally cool. One halloween I had black with red tips that *bled* into the black. :B

I do tend to be very conservative, but I think I will give it a try. I’ve never seen them on anyone else, I really like the look.

I have acrylic long nails and get them done like that sometimes. I like to mix it up.

i like so much nude base and black tip with a thin line of coloured glitters

I like it. I had my nails light pink and the tips dark glitter pink. My mom had her nails nude and the tip with leopard print in gold. But Black nails with Pink Tips rock!

I LOVE BLACK FRENCH (BESE NUDE AND BLACK TIP) WITH A THIN GLITTERED LINE UNDER THE FRECH

heart.gif

Seems like I'm the only one who don't like them lool

It's looks really tacky imo especially when it have designs ewww

It's a YAY!!

What ever takes your fancy.

I like it because you can have some colour (and if you're lazy like I can be) if the nail grows out a little, you don't notice it as much as a solid all over colour.

I don't like that kind of manicure, sorry
wink.gif

I'm not very fond expecially of black tips or colored french with designs, glitters etc

I've done black tips before ( I posted it in a thread). I didn't really like it too much.

It's a definite yay for me.

Does anybody know how to do these?

And could you post a tut, if so, pretty pretty plz!

Ive had purple glitter tips and black ones. I have also had a red and blue checker board that I did when I was bored. I think its cute. Its nice to do something different with my nails once and a while.

Back