CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My style match was Trend Setter and I didn't really identify with that and when I saw the makeup that went with it I could see why. Didn't really suit my taste. My second style match was Rock Rebel which I wasn't sure suited me either until I read the description and saw the Makeup choices and then I realized it was a pretty good fit, kind of the hard and soft, powerful femininity theme that spoke to me.

Day 2 - Classic Chick. This absolutely described me as my style is very tailored and old fashioned - think 1950's chique. I clothes shop strictly at old fashioned boutiques where they have a relationship with you and know who you are. My favorite makeup items are red lips and a cat-eye. 

Day 3 - I am still Classic Chic. "As a Classic Chic, you are always on point, put together, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. Your sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive." This is definitely me. When it comes to makeup, I'd rather have a few expensive items that work perfectly than have a mound of cheap products that I don't really use... just for the sake of having them. As far as jewelry and accessories, I LOVE big, bold and vintage pieces. I love the classic look but I tend to add a modern twist to it to keep it chic.

Day3: Boho Beauty - suits me well since I love natural look!

So for today I decided to mix it up a little and got Classic Chic, which fits me just as well as Glamour Girl because I really do like the "Classic Hollywood", Marilyn Monroe type of look. I don't believe you have to have the "perfect" body to be sexy, I believe everyone can "wear" themselves well and be a beautiful person. I do like to have nice, sultry red lips and a little pop from my smokey eye, but I also want my look to be classic and elegant and "easy". As a Classic Girl I do like things to be "simple" and sexy, and sometimes a sundress and a little makeup is all I need to feel gorgeous :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Classy chic I am! I like the timeless looks but do try out new things, this contest and the website are really cool!

My style profile is classic chic.  I do think this fits me best. My style is mostly simple and elegant. But, I also feel that my 2nd choice of rock rebel fits me because my look is also strong and sexy at times. I love mixing my elegant style with masculine pieces.

Day 3 - Glamour Girl - love a classic, sexy look. So many cool makeup products! 

My profile is Top Trendsetter -- I like to think it's pretty dead on, but after flipping through all of the profiles, I see aspects I love in all of them.  Bold colors, classic colors, everything seems well represented--just like my makeup collection. Impossible to be disappointed!

i got top trendsetter!  which i agree with because ironically i have 4 of the products it was showing me lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back