CONTEST - Enter to win the Jenny Bird Bohemia Turquoise and Gold Collar Necklace! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love spicing up my outfits with hair accessories. Sometimes just a side bun with a flower, or a pretty rhinestone headband or playful little plastic barettes... you can really play up or play down outfits just by your hairstyle and certain hair accessories.

I love spicing up my outfit with really big chunky bracelets and rings because they pop out more than any usual accesory & bring out my outfit's colors :)

I love to spice up my outfit with a great bag! From cluthes to satchels, there are so many designs you can choose for any outfit. After the design of the bag there are things like color, decoration, and length that all goes into selecting the perfect purse for any outfit. Not only that, but a bag is a essential part of an outfit. You can put anything into a bag from make up to techological needs. I love all my purses, cluthes, and handbags!!!!!!!!  And I LBB for giving me such great choices at resonable prices :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I almost always spice up an ordinary outfit with a huge sterling silver & lapis cuff bracelet and matching dangle earrings I got at The French Market a few years ago in New Orleans. I get asked all the time where I got the pieces.... they are stunning and very unique.

My favorite accessory is a blue hat. It's awesome and people can see me cross the street. I wear it with everything!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've spent most of my life all about the shoes, but these days, I've become very fond of hair accessories. A flower, a shiny pin behind one ear, a scarf with a bun, or just a thin wire headband to add a bit of interest. This new habit's less expensive than the shoe addiction... and just as fun!

Love handbags. They always fit and can really punch up a look.

Oh my gosh, it's so hard to pick! But mine is big, dangly earrings! I have a round face and they help to take attention off of it, especially when I wear my hair short! I've got a black pair that I have worn out and they were my grandmothers from the 50's!Actually I have them in right now!

What i use to spice up an out fit, a flashy pair of shoes and a great jewelry piece usually a necklace. This can take an out fit from blah... to hot!

I don't know if this would be considered an accessory BUT. With any outfit my main accessory is the right eye shadow and the perfect nail polish to fit the occasion! For a night out with the girls I may do a smokey eye with a pop of color! And a cement color polish, index finger polished black with a sprinkle of the "caviar" nails.  Or maybe a Turquoise & Cacios by Esse Nail polish for a day of shopping, or date night with my hunni a natural nude nail polish will do.  As far as my jewelry piece I will spice up the complete look with a bold watch with dainty bracelets on the same wrist as the watch!

i love to spice up my outfit with bracelets or I wear necklaces

layered, or scarf depends on the outfit

I usually like to use shoes to spice up my outfit whether they are flats or heels. I love to add bold prints and colors to my outfit with my shoes they are really fun to add spice.

I like to spice up my outfit with my necklance that my husband bought for me while we were dating =)

I like to spice things up with accessories, especially jewelry and shoes. A white tee and jeans outfit can become something more, when you wear a pair of red flats or a black dress with gold jewelery and a sparkly clutch.

Love classy BLING earings and a really cool tote/purse that everyone asks where I got it.

LOVE a stack of bracelets, especially ones I make myself.  Each one has a story of where I got it or when I made it.  So pretty!

I like to spice up my outfits with a bold necklace...for example, I've been ogling over the Robert Rose collar necklace for a couple days but nobody will give it up! Lol

I usually spice it up with either a pair of bold earrings or a nice necklace. Or possibly a combo of the 2 that just adds that extra kick to what I'm wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back