Crossdressing makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She makes a good female, so to speak. Figure and face shape wise (better then alot I've seen) I did the makeup for a friend of mine, He's a crossdresser too, it's tons of fun.

Nice transformation. When I get a little better at this, I may videotape one of mine.

that was a great one, but a bit enthusiastic, regardless lol

an the guys laugh issss creepy

but i can imagine the pics at the end came out beautifully

that was kind of fun watching some of the transformation technique. I hadn't seen this one before, but there are tons on YouTube. Here are some other good ones!

How to CrossDress Part 1

How to CrossDress Part 2

How to CrossDress Part 3

Lol. Nothing like guys in dresses!!
smile.gif

I am going to be doing makeup on a crossdresser. This will be my first time to do makeup on anyone! Do you think men need more coverage like a regular foundation or will mineral makeup work? I like mineral makeup but I'm afraid it may be too light to cover any 5 oclock shadow that may try and come thru? Anyone got any tips?

Originally Posted by MissMaryMac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am going to be doing makeup on a crossdresser. This will be my first time to do makeup on anyone! Do you think men need more coverage like a regular foundation or will mineral makeup work? I like mineral makeup but I'm afraid it may be too light to cover any 5 oclock shadow that may try and come thru? Anyone got any tips?
Hey Mary,

Couple of tips:

Have your client shave twice, once against the grain and once with, before you see hir.  Unless she has a real light beard you are gonna need coverage.  If it is really heavy, think Dermablend, Max Factor PanStik (good luck finding that!), etc.  "Normal" beard shadow you can use a full coverage foundation.  I use MAC Studio Fix Fluid.  Revlon Colorstay isn't bad either but thinner than the MAC.  A neat trick is to use a red lipstick on the beard shadow, under the foundation.  The red neutralizes the blue of the beard. 

I do have a girlfriend with some Asian background and a rather light beard.  She can get away with mineral makeup but I don't think that is the norm. 

Good luck and have fun!!!  Post some photos if you both agree!
icon_smile.gif

Debby

Back