Daily Photo Challenge: Face of the Day! [CLOSED/ENDED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low makeup day here- and sorry for the terrible office lighting!  Fluorescent lighting is a killer!

Anyways- wearing Benefit Fakeup in Medium as a concealer, Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in Black, Cha Cha Tint on my lips, and the Balm's Hot Mama as an eyeshadow.. someone forgot all her makeup this morning when she threw her bag together!  Not even some mascara!

Face:

MAC Studio Fix Foundation: NW 20

MUFE HD Powder: Translucent

Benefit: Rockateur

Urban Decay: Baked Bronzer-Gilded 

Lips:

Model Co: Sunset

Eyes:

Too Faced: Dainty, Charming, Girly

Benefit: Bad Gal Lash

Brows:

Benefit: High Brow

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Here is my submission: 

Face:

Revlon Colorstay 24 hour foundation in Ivory

Clinique Blushing Blush powder Blush in Precious Posey

NYC smooth skin pressed powder in Natural beige

Eyes:

Maybelline One by One mascara

Clinique High Impact mascara

Lips:

Maybelline Baby lips

Victoria's Secret Color Drama Lipstick in Showstopper. 

That's it! 

What's the notification process here? PM? email? facebook? Twitter? Public announcement on the MUT forums?

Maybe the winner just hasn't found the notification yet....kind of like that C&W song "Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places"...
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Leslie Langford /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What's the notification process here? PM? email? facebook? Twitter? Public announcement on the MUT forums?

Maybe the winner just hasn't found the notification yet....kind of like that C&W song "Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places"...
wink.gif

Lol. you're kinda right. The e-mail actually went into my junk folder, and I saw it while looking for something else, then I came back here and saw the PM. I did finally reply, really hope it wasn't too late! *Fingers crossed*

Congratulations SheaShay!
You are our Daily Photo Challenge: FOTD winner!​
Quote:

Originally Posted by SheaShay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What I'm wearing:

Ahava Essential Day Moisturizer

E.L.F Face Primer

Bella Terra Mineral Foundation in Nutmeg

Bella Terra Eye Primer

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Polyester Bride

Ulta Gel Eyeliner in Majesty

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara in Black

Stila Lip Glaze in Camera

LOL back 'atcha, ShayShea - guess I wasn't too far off the mark, then
wink.gif

Congrats on your win...well deserved, and glad you were still able to respond in time so as not to have to forfeit that lovely prize by default!

Mac lips ruby Woo Sorry that's all I remember if I win Ill search what it is.. :-*

@KingKimmy that's a beautiful lipstick but if you look just a few posts up in the thread, a winner has already been selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back