Daily Photo Challenge: Halloween Inspiration! [Closed/ended]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all great!! Still a few days left to enter this challenge! I need to figure out what I'm going to wear...

I want to find a way to go as the guy in the green shirt in the gif below vv
I'm a fan of subtle costumes. The key to getting this one right would be finding that awesome lime green high-low shirt. Let me know if you ladies know where I can get one 
laughno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by themakeupgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a fan of subtle costumes. The key to getting this one right would be finding that awesome lime green high-low shirt. Let me know if you ladies know where I can get one 
laughno.gif

Try forever 21 lol. Or just find a long green dress or shirt and cut it to be hi-low :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Try forever 21 lol. Or just find a long green dress or shirt and cut it to be hi-low :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha, thank you @slinka. I definitely need to go to F21 soon anyway. In a pinch I could probably get two lime green t-shirts and and sew the "tail" part on.

Quote: Originally Posted by themakeupgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
laughno.gif

I so want to see a picture of this when you get the costume together!

Still time to enter! One lucky person will win a $20 gift card!

Hello! 
Well I was thinking...Remember Ursula from Little Mermaid? She became Vannesa in one part, so I was thinking "Why not mix both?" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I've got a long dark dark brown wig, that'll work just fine. As for the necklace, I live near the beach so I could get some shells! 

Make-up:

Maybe a dark blue shadow mixed with black...Found some inspirations on the internet, it depends on where's the place I might be going to.

Love this blue with glitter, with a deep red lipstick & very contoured cheeks will do great! 
Or if I'm feeling to go a little bit more extreme, I'll probably take some ideas from this one I found on the internet...

Costume:

I'll probably work with some long dresses I've got and mixed them with other things...I'm gonna try to create it with things I've already got.

That's my idea for now;

Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN & Good Luck to all! <3

I'm making a french fries costume

inspired by this poutine costume:

from this video:

0.jpg

Makeup will be pretty classic winged eyeliner/bright red lip

Had some time to kill before a meeting so I decided to do a quick one of the comic book girl. I didn't do my foundation or the dots or the other half of my face but I think for one of the Halloween nights I'm going to stick with this look! Just wanted to share :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I might use a blue eyeshadow instead for the party I'm going to on Friday.

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Had some time to kill before a meeting so I decided to do a quick one of the comic book girl. I didn't do my foundation or the dots or the other half of my face but I think for one of the Halloween nights I'm going to stick with this look! Just wanted to share
smile.gif
I might use a blue eyeshadow instead for the party I'm going to on Friday.

Congrats on winning! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back