Dare To Be - A Tim Burton Character (Feb 20 - March 5 2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments!
icon_biggrin.gif

I just wish there were a few more entries.  I want to see more looks for the fun theme!

Amber, I went out and actually bought some liquid latex.  I did a little sample on my hand with lash glue and it worked very similarly, though.  Using the latex made me realize that liquid latex might be the same or very similar to watercolor masking fluid which I already had.  They certainly act very similar as well as smell the same, which is an awful ammonia scent.  Not that I suggest putting that on your face, but just something I observed.

That is wonderful work!!!! I am still trying to get my look together. I get out of work at 3 tomorrow, Scouts honor I will come home and work on my look then and have it posted tomorrow night or the following day.

Thank you Amber and Diva Doll, that's sweet of you! I think I look especially crazy in this photo, lol.

Ladies you all did such an AMAZING job!!!

Voting is going to be impossible!

I'm happy you all had enough time to get your entries in! Voting will be posted today!

Good Luck Ladies!

Back