• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish $6 Free Shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much!

I got the following:

Candy Shop

Mermaid's Dream

Across the Universe

My Old Flame

Several Stripper to Go Removers

I got: 

DL Glitter In The Air

DL Candy Shop

DL Bad Romance

DL Across The Universe

DL Good Girl Gone Bad

DL Let's Go Crazy

DL Call Me Irresponsible

DL  duo with Ray Of Light and Sweet Dreams

I went back to see if I wanted anything else, but I think I'm good XD

Welp, I am like neurotically checking my bank account to see if the charges change from a merchant authorization to a charge. 

They might be on to us. 

if these 5 go through, I am totally going to put a couple on my boyfriends card. I sort of held back on the ones I was a little iffy about or had drugstore dupes of. (glitter in the air, bad romance, candy shop, happy birthday)

And mine are pending as well. I hope it isn't a bad sign, although I probably bought more than I should have. I can never resist a deal.

I did mine through Paypal. Paypal says the transaction is completed but it has not been taken out of the bank account yet...  Happy I only have 2 bottles to worry about. Shame on you hoarders for buying so much. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 lol

Enablers! Haha, but I'm so thankful you posted this! I was able to puck up Billionaire for myself (glad I did it yesterday as it's sold out now). I also got for my sister: Moon Marquee, witches Brew, and Tiny Dancer for Christmas. What a great deal! Thank you!!

This is kind of gross and exploitative. The coupon terms clearly say one time use for new customers only.

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is kind of gross and exploitative. The coupon terms clearly say one time use for new customers only.
I agree...using it once is one thing, but anymore than that (like really...6 polishes? yikes) is clearly against the terms, and a good way to get them to never have these kinds of promos again.

I got Cleopatra in NY and Happy Birthday! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Been eyeing those two fab glitters for a while now!

it's up to their discretion to cancel the charges for violating their non binding terms of service. but it looks like they didn't horray!

It is missing the last one I ordered, but 2/5 charges have cleared, so its looking good!

i sent a link to mermaid's dream with the code, a wink, and a hint to my boyfriend for christmas present ideas, don't know if i'm getting it or not but i'm sooooooo tempted to use this code (at least once). i just feel guilty spending money right now.

Awesome code! I bought-

The New Black Chaos Nail lacquer pardon my french. It was $10 + $3.95 shipping but with the code I only had to pay shipping! =D

I also bought two of the DL Stripper to Go mitts. I didn't see any DL colors I loved and decided against Mermaid's dream. I almost got the Benefit They're Real mascara but I'm in the middle of too many tubes right now so I decided against it.

All together I kept it under $10!! =)

i sent a link to mermaid's dream with the code, a wink, and a hint to my boyfriend for christmas present ideas, don't know if i'm getting it or not but i'm sooooooo tempted to use this code (at least once). i just feel guilty spending money right now.
That's the one I chose. It seemed to be the one that would be the most unique to my collection. I got my shipping notice today.

Back