Dita Von Teese Without Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, I think she looks quite different, but lovely though. She has great skin.

now imagine her blond!

i remember her appearing on the cover of a magazine once with no makeup, it was a black and white shoot, she looked divine.

Wow !! Dita has a pretty and fresh looking face ! She looks stunning with makeup but she doesn't need it to hide anything.

It looks to me like she's wearing makeup in the no makeup pics. Just much more natural. She is gorgeous, though!

Holy moly guacamole!

She still looks stunning without make-up!

Totally not fair. ROFL

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks to me like she's wearing makeup in the no makeup pics. Just much more natural. She is gorgeous, though! i agree.

I'm seeing make in the no make up pic

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks to me like she's wearing makeup in the no makeup pics. Just much more natural. She is gorgeous, though! That was my thought exactly!

She looks amazing with and without! She looks really sweet and innocent without but I like her both ways! She has flawless skin!

The woman is a goddess! Ugh! It's sickening how beautiful she is with AND without... (or should I say, "with less"??) LOL!

WTH! No makeup! She looks sooooooooo good! I love her
smile.gif
Being how fair she is and how red she chooses to wear her lips I would have thought she would look dead or sm.

Wow!! Now that amazes me!! She is beautiful without makeup which leads me to ask... So why dies she wear so much when she doesn't have to?

Back