Do you wear primer under your mineral foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by saitoyf /img/forum/go_quote.gif I usually wear this oil control primer before foundation.It's does control my oilness,but what's works for me doesn't means it will works for others.Do give their samples a try & it's cost 15 pkts of sample $12.Their sample very generous & u can test it for fews days. I have very oily skin and live in florida so is pretty hot and my makeup melt and don't want to give up on mineral makeup I will give a try to anything. Can you give me the brand name and where I can buy it?

Thanks

This is their web for all their minerals adorned with Grace Minerals

They have blog special, if u follow their blog u can get good offer http://definingtruebeauty.blogspot.com/.Hope it's help u! Take care & enjoy.....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GINALINDA35 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have very oily skin and live in florida so is pretty hot and my makeup melt and don't want to give up on mineral makeup I will give a try to anything. Can you give me the brand name and where I can buy it?
Thanks

I have now 3 mineral primers for oily skin.

One is the oily skin primer by Earthen glow minerals which I must say works quite well! This is combination with the Cover Me foundation is heavenly.

One is primp and preen by Meow and it is satisfactory but lightweight in performance.

The third is Laura Mercier. It was pricey but came recommended from a collegue. Suprisingly it's performance is substandard to the above mentioned.

Back