Does Turmeric helps Acne?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, honestly I have never heard of using turmeric for preparing any kind of skincare mask. Anyhow, it has lots of advantagesa as it is many useful skincare properties.

Well, honestly I have never heard of using turmeric for preparing any kind of skincare mask. Anyhow, it has lots of advantagesa as it is many useful skincare properties.
I get feedback from many users... and check some blogs too... it really works...

Turmeric has been used in the traditional Indian medicine from hundreds of years. It is a yellow spice available in most of the super markets. It is very good natural medicine which works in most of the skin problem.  

Turmeric has been used in the traditional Indian medicine from hundreds of years. It is a yellow spice available in most of the super markets. It is very good natural medicine which works in most of the skin problem.  
It is multi-purpose... used in food too...

Turmeric powder does work. However, fresh lemon juice applied over night works great also. So does raw natural honey. Just spread over your face and keave on 15 minutes+ then rinse with a mixture 6 parts water to 2 parts organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Rinse honey off wait 10 minutes and rinse vinegar off! You can also mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix and spread over face and leave on 10-15 minutes. Or you can use the unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Mix 1 parts vinegar with 3 parts water apply and leave on for atleast 10 minutes and rinse off thoroughly! Reapply 2-3 times a day or leave on overnight. Apply moisturizer after! These all work great! Plus they also help with dark spots and puffy eyes! The honey treats all 3! The best brand of vinegar is Bragg. You can buy it fairly cheap, it costs around $4 and up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turmeric made into a paste and applied to acne-prone areas can destroy the P.acnes bacteria that cause inflammatory and remove excessive oil from the skin. Turmeric possesses anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which are both beneficial in treating acne.

Yes turmeric does work for acne. You can make into a paste with lemon or honey and apply on the acne prone areas and wask it after half an hour.

Turmeric has many properties that helps in skin care, I apply turmeric paste in my face once in a week.

Turmeric face pack is great to moisturize and deeply nourish the skin. It removes impurities and cleanses the skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back