DTB: Cirque Du Soleil - (12/20/12 - 1/20/12)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by shesthndrstrms /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! It was a fun challenge!! You should diffidently try it even if not for an entry
I'd like to see a way to add on to old challenges in case anyone wants to do them for fun.  I have a few I did but didn't get in in time myself.  I don't even care about the voting, but I feel like I might as well put the looks out there, and I'd love to see people's looks as well.

I'd like to see a way to add on to old challenges in case anyone wants to do them for fun.  I have a few I did but didn't get in in time myself.  I don't even care about the voting, but I feel like I might as well put the looks out there, and I'd love to see people's looks as well.
You should! Why not just post in the appropriate threads, with a quick explanation or start a new one, with a reference to your inspiration? Share! Lol..

You should! or like misslindajean said you can start a new thread lol about your inspiration an stuff. It could be our way to show looks inspired by these challenges !

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should! Why not just post in the appropriate threads, with a quick explanation or start a new one, with a reference to your inspiration? Share! Lol..

I'd post in the threads themselves except that quite often they are locked immediately when the time frame is over.  For some reason, this one hasn't been locked yet.

Do we lock them? My bad! I've never really checked, but it'd make sense in terms of necro posts.. Lol, just start a new thread so we can ooh and ahh over your skills!

Yes, these are usually locked. I forgot to do that after I set up the voting. This will be locked now.

Back