Ecosalon's The Fair Trade and Fabulous Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a negative experience and was expressing it. I don't think that means i'm "being negative".  Someone who had a great experience - and wasn't told their order was cancelled - isn't really in a position to comment about my experiences. 

and you're a ray of sunshine. sitting up there.
Thank you, what a sweet compliment. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We all have bad experiences, but it's how we deal with them that dictate who we are as people. I hope that you have a better experience the next time, and that you had a lovely Saturday.

I had a negative experience and was expressing it. I don't think that means i'm "being negative". Someone who had a great experience - and wasn't told their order was cancelled - isn't really in a position to comment about my experiences.
I didn't order this box, I usually do though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ordered others in the past.  I happened to miss this one.  I am curious what the products are like.  Would someone review it when they get it?

I just received mine and I must say....not loving it. The scarf is drab brown, the necklace is very long and clunky... I should have paid attention to the descriptions, no one to blame but me. The M black blouse is pretty snug and not flattering on me; tissue thin. The leggings are very cute, but came on XS; emailing them about it. I am hoping my daughter likes the idea of the yoga shoes, the voucher has a $90 value and free shipping.

Will try to figure out pics and posting on IPad. Since I am the one that initially posted on this box, I hope everyone that ordered like it more than I did....

Here are some of the items

image.jpg

Yay! Got my box and love it. With only 40 boxes available, I was lucky to get one.

l Was lucky to get the leggings in a Medium. It said sizes would vary but I'm fairly small so I was hoping everything would fit. The mediums are a little big but super cute and I'm wearing them. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The T-shirt came stained but the lady took care of it for me within a few hours. She had to contact the company and have them send me a new one. It's also a medium but skintight.

l really like the Scarf. It's a great knit and is kinda skinny, I like how it drapes.

The necklace is heavy duty and clunky. Not my style. It's waaaaay bigger than I was expecting. The beads are peach colored and the pendant is brass.

My Ahnu shoes will be here Tuesday. I loved that it was a real gift certificate and I could get the style I wanted.

Everything else was great. The drinks are not tasty but oh well.

As for the issues, I think that came about when MSA announced it. I'm guessing that was likely it happened when she posted about it, dealing with a probable insta-flood of orders. I don't know though.

Ecosalon doesnt sell stuff and has no storefront. So I don't think there is a way that they could compensate anyone who was disappointed beyond an apology. 40 boxes isn't very many.

got my box (was out of the country and jut got back, think it was delivered last week) and love it! the leggings are my new favorite everything, the shirt fits (don't love the color, but love the style), I like the scarf better than I thought (wasn't excited about the brown color) and don't usually wear necklaces but may try this one out. Am looking at the Ahnu website now. 

Not sure about the skin care items or the wee drink things I need to figure out, but overall, super happy I got this box, though it was a bit of a tipsy late night purchase. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw that box, but decided I only liked/would use a few things in it. It took a lot of self control not to buy it, but it wasn't worth the $$ to me to get it this time when most the stuff would just sit there. 

I saw that box, but decided I only liked/would use a few things in it. It took a lot of self control not to buy it, but it wasn't worth the $$ to me to get it this time when most the stuff would just sit there. 
I do juice cleanses - I use many of the ingredients: cacao + goji berries, flax seeds, coconut oil, chia, cayenne pepper (think the salt would be interesting) - so it would be great for me.  Likewise, need some of the kitchen items too.  Bummer.  Happy for those that saw it though. 

Back