Fabfitfun Spring 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm super tempted to do this add on ... Anyone else?? I have nice brushes but I think I need more.. Lol!
The dual ended brush was mighty tempting but I already added the Frends headphones ($79).  Between the RZ box, PS Resort, and Adidas box my budget is completely blown this month.  Mastercard and Visa love my sub box addiction! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

If you get one, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Joey Maaloouf seems like a cool guy and I will probably buy those brushes next round, if they're included as an add on.  

Hi Ladies, I don't wear makeup, but I kind of want to try it out. Can you tell me what the difference is between this makup pallette and the one that came in the Popsugar box this month? Also, which one is better quality, if I decide to swap or gift it?

Hi Ladies, I don't wear makeup, but I kind of want to try it out. Can you tell me what the difference is between this makup pallette and the one that came in the Popsugar box this month? Also, which one is better quality, if I decide to swap or gift it?
Personally I'm not a fan of Pixi products. I received the PS item today & I gave it away to my mom. Personally, between the 2 items, I'm more excited to try the Ish palette- I'm a huge fan of the talented Artist, Joey Mallouf, I think this palette is going to be amazing!

Mine is supposed to be here either Friday or Saturday.  Most excited about the pallet to try, but as I am on overload, it may have to wait and get worked in after a while.  The bath bombs look fun.  This box is getting better, except for the necklace, but hey I paid for it I will wear it!

Mine came yesterday - way better than the over a month it took last time! I will use everything but the necklace and am in love with the herb garden (my older son is going to help me plant them and remind me to water them) and the bath bombs.  I also really like that the "fit" item is something I will actually use instead of saying I'll use it. . . and then feeling guilty that I'm not using it often.

Great Box- Exceptional Value!! This is my fav FFF to date, I'm considering buying another one. I love everything I received, I think the necklace is cute for everyday wear. The palette is absolutely gorgeous- I can't wait to contour tomorrow... I have to brush up on my Kim K contour videos .. Lol!

I got my box today! I love everything in it. Like @@Shauna999 said I also think this is one of the best FFF boxes. I'm really looking forward to trying the ISH palette and practicing my contouring skills. I won't look like the Kardashians but oh well.

I picked up my box today and I'm so impressed, it was really heavy and I loved the outer box print.  It's neat that FFF is working with different artists on the box designs, I like that.  I looked at the 31 Bits site and there are several pieces I'd like to have.  Have any of you ordered with the gift cards?  

I'm really happy with the Frends headphones add-on (the silver metallic w/black) - the sound quality is very good and they are portable, but still heavy and great quality.  The add-on aspect of this box makes it extra fun and exciting.  

So glad to see you're all enjoying the box as well. . .for the price, I don't see how anyone could go wrong.  

Has anyone else tried out their ISH palette?  I cracked it open yesterday and I'm very impressed.  So impressed, that I regret not getting the brush add ons with this last box.  The colors are nicely pigmented, but still blend well.  The highlighter is gorgeous and unique from anything I own. . kind of peachy/gold color. I've been using it as an all over eyeshadow color with the bronzer as a crease shade - so easy.   

Just curious what other people think about this palette or the ISH brand in general?  

Just curious what other people think about this palette or the ISH brand in general?
I've been using the ISH palette as well and really like it. I've been using it for soft contouring and highlighting. I really like the end result and I'm also impressed with the quality. My initial thought was oh no another makeup brand but after having this palette in my hands I'm glad I got it.

I'm super impressed by the quality of the contour palette- I've been contouring daily since receiving it. The powders are finely milled & blend beautifully. It reminds me a lot of my LMdB products. I look forward to many ISH products to come :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Isn't it so good?  Going on almost two weeks of using and it's definitely HG status for me!  I'm hoping they offer it as an add on next quarter because I want to order a back up. I've never had a contour that's just the perfect shade for my complexion and soooo blend able.  And the highlight is just so dreamy!!  Joey M really knows what he's doing and I'm sold on any future ISH products.  It's taken my makeup game to the next level. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Fabfitfun is having a spring warehouse sale and have a whole bunch of their add-ons for purchase at pretty good prices if anyone is interested. They will be adding more stuff during the course of the day.

So yeah, I'm such a sucker and ordered a "few" things...

ETA: Post on MSA with additional info:

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/04/fabfitfun-warehouse.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my box today and am loving everything in it. Value is definitely there, especially more so with the extras (bottle and bracelet) I got with the code. I already put on the necklace and bracelet, and set up the DIY garden kit. Now, I'm trying to keep it away from my kitty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Did any of you keep it outdoors and still observe uninterrupted growth? I want to keep it outside where it's kitty-free with the most sunlight but am worried that it will get killed by 50 F nights. 

I set up the garden kit too with my daughter but it's inside on the counter by the window. Still waiting for it to grow. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I might need to move it outside in the sunlight. My problem is our dogs who love to dig. I planted other things outside and waiting for them to grow but the dogs love to dig holes so I really have to keep an eye on them. 

Back