Favorite Kid Subs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to revive this topic about kids subs in case anyone is looking for kid options. Anyone getting this currently? What are your thoughts? Our kids were getting the Kiwi crate for a while but we stopped because didn't have time to do the projects. They were fun boxes however.

I just got an email with 30% off first box with code "givelove" for anyone who might be interested in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get Nerd Block Jnr girls for my daughter (aged 5). Its hit and miss - included a great Smurf set of figures a few months ago that went down well but also been a few rubbish items (looking at you Harry Potter plastic figures). With shipping and rubbish exchange rate I'm probably paying about what the items are worth but daughter loves getting her "meme box" (yes, mummy did get s lot of those before UK shipping ceased "blushes"). This month has a Grumpy Cat product which will likely be a plushie but has also included Frozen figures. She's happy so can't complain...

Tried Toucan box once - well, won a free box anyway. Craft stuff but wasn't that impressed tbh and daughter got bored very quickly...though to be fair, she was only 3 at the time.

Have ordered Kawaii box for 3 months and the Rilakkuma Qbox as think she might like some of the items in those. She starts school in August so pencils / notebooks and keychains for her rucksack would probably go down well and if not, mummy can nab them ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not subscription but a lovely online store is Pumpkin Patch. The clothes are made in Auckland (and ships from there but never paid customs even though I'm in the UK). Has regular sales and the clothes are really cute...usually colour themed so purple outfits or nautical colours etc and prices reasonable. For kids up to 6 year old (they do have an older range but hardly any products). Daughter loves the colours and styles. And no, not affiliated. Won a voucher for £100 to spend in the store in am advent competition and was happy with what I purchased so have since put in another order with them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Citrus lane has new gift/shower boxes available now. Our youngest used to get this box and it's really good. We found all the items to be very useful. Here are pics of a few. There are a lot more available on their site.

Classic-Neutral-Elephant-Basket-300.jpgDeluxe-Boy-dog-BlueStripe-starswaddle-Basket2-300.jpg

Citrus lane has a promo for new subscribers. Just thought I'd share in case someone is interested in subscribing. My youngest loved this boxes from Citrus lane. I'm even considering resubscribing with this. He is getting on the older side for these boxes but might still get some use out of them. Code skipzoo includes a monkey lunch box, a water bottle and 30% off the first box.

citrus lane promo.png

Back