Favorite make-up brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAC is on the top of the list for everything but foundation and concealer. I been dabbling in NARS lately which I LOVE. And of course, mineral makeup I like Everyday Minerals

My favorite brand is Stila, but if you were to look through my stash, there would be such a huge mix of lines! Lately I've been on a Bobbi Brown & MMU kick (mostly LaurEss foundation & Signature Minerals blush).

I'm definitely a MAC fan... but if I were to buy some other stuff I would feel comfortable in buying Bobbi Brown and Smashbox. I haven't tried Shiseido, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. I'm pretty eager to try them. I like a lot of their color eye shadows... very bright and bold!

how could i ever choose....? impossible!

i am far too much of a makeup ho~bag to pick just one. as far as i am concerned, bring it ALL on! yee haw!

xoxo

bee

Cle de Peau - ridiculously expensive but their foundation, concealer, transluscent loose powder is the best! i am also liking their quad eyeshadows.

Shu Uemura - love their eyeshadows, brushes, makeup remover.

Back