Finally, my NYX came!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usualy do use it as a blush....thats the whole reason i purchased it. I really like it a lot

enjoy your haul jessyann, i was going through my old mu and came across nyx pigment i didnt know i had its a green teal color, i forget the name and for the life of me i dont remember where i bought it cause now i want more nyx stuff.

Great haul! Everything looks so pretty, especially the bronze pearl e/s. Enjoy!

i wish i could find a store that carries the doll eye mascara.. where i get my shadows all the singles are 3 dollars and some are marked down to 2 dollars. i try to save as much as i can but great haul by the way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks hun.....i have a store that sells NYX by me but i got all this stuff including the doll mascara from their site cause it's the stuff the store doesnt sell....btw great prices for the singles!!!

my only comment is that i cannot stand the little bottles that the piggies come in...grrrr

Agree!!!!! I have to tap some out on my arm or stick my brush (dome) in it.

i have an ebay dealer sending me sifter jar samples to see which one works best... wheni find out, i'll let ya know.

Back