Fine Lines under eyes HELP...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jamie2. I'm wondering what kind of soap you're using to cleanse your face?. Maybe it's an ingredient or some allergic reaction to a component you're putting on face you must immediately suspend from using. First thing you need to do is to make sure which ingredients your soap has when applied in your face. Dryness is always caused by incorrect usage of cleaning or exfoliating products. Do they have alcohol by any chance?. Please check that out.

My recommendation is to use aloe vera in the affected zones. You can also try to use watermelon extract which is an excellent moisturizer. You don't need to apply them the whole day, that's useless. Try to apply them at night before going to bed. Stress occasionally pulls out harmful substances that makes our skin looks tired and... feel older, specially if you have sleeping problems. You should start thinking where your stress comes from (as you mentioned: changing jobs, bad sleeping habits, worries, etc) and start having a balanced life. Everything comes from the inside out. You can hide the problem with some make up, but that doesn't mean to eliminate the whole problem itself.

And most important: do NOT use the same soap for your body to be applied in your face. That's crazy!. That's the most delicate skin issue we have and requires lots of care. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask!

Esther.

Hello Jamie,

Start applying olive oil under your eyes , daily before sleeping. Since signs of aging have started appearing on your face, you may also go for any anti aging cream.

PLEASE DO NOT EVER DO PEELS THEY JUS REMOVE THE TOP LAYER OF YOUR SKIN.  YOU REALY DON'T NEED TO MAKE YOUR UNDER EYE SKIN ANY THINNER THAN IT IS.  IM USING AVON'S  ANEW CLINICAL EYELIFT.  IT'S DEFO WORKED FOR ME.  ALWAYS USE A PRODUCT FOR 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOU GIVE UP.

I've had some minor fine lines under my eyes since I was a kid...with some people, it's just the way the skin lies, and bags under eyes and dark circles run in my family, as well.

A big thing is hydration! Not just what you put ON your skin (and yes, lots of eye creams, oils, etc help) but make sure you're drinking enough water. Especially if they came on so suddenly! Dehydration makes the skin deflate and look wrinkly.

Back