Flesh colored eyeliner???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the closest ones ive been able to find is from sephora's makeup brand. its more of a pink shimmer tone, and mac's buttery liner, a beigey-gold color.

First of all it seems pointless. Also "flesh" really is an outdated term and leaves out anyone who isn't light-skinned. i know you don't mean it that way but somebody didn't think it out.

I bought a fab Make Up DVD called Lips to Lashes and the make up artist swore by a flesh coloured eyeliner on there too.

I searched but could not find. Did anybody find one? I live in Turkey but am currently in England studying so would need a brand that was sold in England

MAC use to make a flesh colored eyeliner called Tendered. I loved it but they discontinued it. I'm trying to find a replacement because white eyeliner does not look good on me. I saw that eye lip and face has a liner called gilded that looks similar to tendered. But I'd rather not buy one item for a dollar and pay 8 bucks for shipping.

I dont know of any flesh colored pencils, but there is a nice Benefit one. I wouldnt reccomend using white. Too harsh.

Originally Posted by TiffanyLovesYou /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont know of any flesh colored pencils, but there is a nice Benefit one. I wouldnt reccomend using white. Too harsh. Do you know the name of the eyeliner from Benefit Tiffany?

Yay!!!

I think I found some possibilities. Lucky magazine (September 2007) had an article about making your eyes brighter. Here are their suggestions

glo Skin Care - Products

Mineral Based Glo-minerals precision eye pencil in Peach (Glo skincare)

stila cosmetics

Stila Kajal eyeliner in Topaz (Stila cometics)

Paula Dorf Eye Liner

Paula Dorf Baby eyes enhancer

rest assured brightening wand: tarte shop

Tarte Rest Assured

So it looks like there are alot of options. I may have to go down to Sephora and see if they have any of this. I am so glad I caught this article!

It does look pretty good seeing it has a highlighter part to it. Lucky is offering 25% off of Paula Dorf's Baby eyes enhancer eyeliner. Use the coupon code "lucky4" at checkout.

Hi. iM A/A S0 iNSTEAD 0F WHiTE EYEPENCiL, i USE G0LD! it looks really pretty..btw i use NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil.

Bourjois makes a dual e/l: one side brown, the other beige. I believe it is 12 dollars at Sephora.

Maybe try Mr. Frosty by Benefit? Its a white eyeliner. I havent tried it but i've heard that its pretty good. Or Eye Bright by Benefit like someone else mentioned.

Funnily enough I have just read about this in the Daily Mirror on Tess Daly's page. She uses a website called cultbeauty.co.uk and you can buy it there. She swears by it I might even try it myself. Happy shopping
y.gif

I was looking for a product like this to try. I found one by Bourjois but I haven't gone to ULTA yet.

I just ordered the NYX Beige/black one off Cherryculture to see how it looks on my skintone.

I haven't seen one, but I use a white Wet n Wild pencil. I put it on lightly, so that it's nor stark white. That way it gives me a bright flesh tone that looks natural and brightens my eyes.

I have the WnW one and it doesn't work for me. I bought this maybelline cooling eyes one in champagne, but the thing won't stay on my waterline and it's been less than 5 mins... So I'll wait for my cherryculture order to arrive and see how NYX fares...

Paula Dorf makes a great one which is pinkish white called Enhancer. I've used it on shoots and in "real life" and it does open you eyes and makes the whites look whiter. However it's important unless you're doing it for photography that you don't over apply it as with a darker pencil.

Both MAC and Make Up For Ever have pinkish-peachy colored concealer pencils for that. I have both of them and that is exactly what I use them for and they both work awesome.

Back