FOTD August 16, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would soo hire you as my office slave!
wub.gif

LOL!!

BTW - Good luck!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SO CREATIVE! very cool!
claps.gif
i'm sure kids love ya!!!  I used to have this flamboyant gay art teacher...covered in tats. hehe

Originally Posted by Lauren Ball /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I work for an alternative high school teaching art.  My kids are not shocked by anything I do anymore.  My boss is also very generous when it comes to letting me get away with a lot of silly stuff.  Most of my hair used to be purple, I have funny piercings, I dress oddly but the kids still learn so that is what matters most to him.  

Fun thing is, I went for an interview for my summer teaching position with bright blue hair and very loud blue makeup and still got the job.  My resume was also printed on baby blue vellum paper.  It is a good thing I have great credentials! 

I've been so busy with work, and I just got back from a "mini" vacation with my family. I will be posting again SOON...I've missed everyone on here and posting my FOTD pictures
:*(

BTW- LOVING everyone LOOKS! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back