FOTD for January 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:icon_redf but you still have have the most beautiful, exotic bellydancer face :icon_love

Oh I just love that color on you Allie!!!Lovely shimmery!!Shimmer cubes are fantastic!!!Loved to use my TBS one all over my face!!!

And thanks Allie!!Never thought my lashes looked long!Thanks!!

OMG Anita you look so beautiful!!!I simply LOOOOOVE your hair!!!It looks so beautiful and shiny/healthy!!!!!I got my highlighted to day, but it doesn`t look that shiny!!!What`s your secret gorgeous?

WOW you are truly beautiful!!!Very pretty natural look!!Your skin is fantastic!!!So flawless and I love your lips!!So full and sexy!!!!:icon_love

Thanks, everyone! I cannot tell you how much I have learned from this site, already!! I've gotten excited about experimenting with make-up again!! Everyone's make-up is so inspiring!! Thanks!

Thanks so much!

I had a look at your picture in your profile and WOW, not only are you truly gorgeous but you have my dream job as well! So lucky :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww thanks! So many beautiful women on here... I love your eyes :icon_bigg

What's buendchen?

Thanks so much... I'm so new to makeup that I'm trying to start off with the natural looks before I get too excited... Although I'm getting so inspired by all the amazingly done eyeshadows and stuff on here.. I've already learnt so much just by lurking aorund and looking at everyone's FOTD's.

I had a look in your profile and I thought you were in your early/mid 20s! It's because you're an air hostess isn't it. Air hostesses always look so foxy! *envy*

Back