Foundation rub-off?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Fix+ has other ingredients that help it bind to the skin i believe one particular ingredient is called dimethycone or something similar to that. it's an important agent to longlasting makeup. i highly suggest fix+ it really keeps my makeup on all day. Hmm well if you insist then maybe it's worth a try! Thanks!

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Fix+ has other ingredients that help it bind to the skin i believe one particular ingredient is called dimethycone or something similar to that. it's an important agent to longlasting makeup. i highly suggest fix+ it really keeps my makeup on all day. FYI, the ingredient list for Mac Fix+ (as obtained from Specktra.net) is as follows:
Spring Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Arginine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Butheth-26, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

Dimethicone is not in the ingredient list.
smile.gif

I will glad to know about the fix+ of mac's.. becouse I have to same problem that Missandia have..

I need somthing to stick the minerals on my face. I try a lot.

Aven thermal water, moistoizers and stuff but I didnt get a good solution so far.

I hope to find somthing..

Back