Giveaway today only! Thursday - 12/17/15 - Enter Now!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Reija !

My all time favourite lipstick is Rebel by MAC ! The colour compliments every skin tone and it's perfect for fall and winter !

Thank you for the chance, happy holidays !!!

Just one?!  ;)

Lip products are my favorite products to experiment with!

I can't live without my every day, go-to lip pencil:

MAC STRIPDOWN LIP LINER

I wear this all over for a beautiful neutral, matte look.

Good luck to everyone!

$_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently on Accutane so everything is dried and sensitive.  The only lip product that works well and consistently is Aquaphor.  I use it to moisturize my lips and any dry patches of skin on my body.  When I use Aquaphor I am able to wear liquid lipsticks.  It's my "secret" weapon. :wub:

By TERRY Rose Balm - Genius!! 

I use it as a lip balm and cuticle cream (in that order.) Once I spread it on my lips, it's automatic to add the remainder on my cuticles. It smells amazing and works awesome! 

My current favorite is Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color in Pink Nude. :)

SHARED ON FB, as well.  Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rimmel Show Off Lip Velvet in atomic rose. It might be discontinued now in the states. I found it on Target clearance. 

I currently really like the skinfood shea butter lip care bar in milk. It is really hydrating and lasts.

Hi all,

I love this website! My favorite lip product would be "Touch of Spice" by Maybelline. It's an awesome (and affordable) lipstick. It lasts a long time and does not dry my lips like so many other lipsticks do.

oooh Clinique Black Honey is the BEST! as mentioned before, easy to apply anywhere anytime, and provides a beautiful color appropriate for any situation! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back