Glamour Doll Eyes OTM - August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, here are swatches of the 2 color items. Would have done it earlier but had to do things. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shadow is Suzy Q - medium matte purple with multi colored sparkle.

Polish is black luna lacquer in Rapunz'l - cream based medium purple with iridescent glitter and a pearl like shimmer.

Oh, so pretty!  A color that will remind me of my mom (the name) *and* her mom (the color)!  Too bad I feel so phenomenally crappy that I'm not going to open it because I don't want this OTM linked to the cold I'm trying to make GO AWAY.  I have strong associations with things like this.  I'll just set this aside and go make a pot of rice so I can ingest a phenomenal amount of vitamin C (I have a sauce to go on the rice that has something like 200% RDA vitamin C *per tablespoon* *and* super delicious) and powerload the fourth season of _Parks & Rec_ (for some reason, I only watch that show when I have a cold).

ETA:  I don't actually believe that vC will fight off a cold, but the acid -- this stuff has a *lot* of lemon juice -- helps soothe my throat.  One of the ways I can tell something is a cold and not just allergies is that I start craving McDonald's fries and pineapple juice.  Salt and acid, all the way.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, so pretty!  A color that will remind me of my mom (the name) *and* her mom (the color)!  Too bad I feel so phenomenally crappy that I'm not going to open it because I don't want this OTM linked to the cold I'm trying to make GO AWAY.  I have strong associations with things like this.  I'll just set this aside and go make a pot of rice so I can ingest a phenomenal amount of vitamin C (I have a sauce to go on the rice that has something like 200% RDA vitamin C *per tablespoon* *and* super delicious) and powerload the fourth season of _Parks & Rec_ (for some reason, I only watch that show when I have a cold).

ETA:  I don't actually believe that vC will fight off a cold, but the acid -- this stuff has a *lot* of lemon juice -- helps soothe my throat.  One of the ways I can tell something is a cold and not just allergies is that I start craving McDonald's fries and pineapple juice.  Salt and acid, all the way.
Oh no! I'm so sorry! Yeah, I had a bad one a few months ago, I was downing Vit C like it was nobody's business! I was taking EmergenC, zinc lozenges, herbal tea with honey, Vit C 2000mg every 4-6 hours! Hope you feel better soon!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww, hope you'll get well soon! I think vC is meant to prevent, not to fight off a cold.

Also, if anyone digs the false lashes, pm me and I'll be happy to send them to you, so they don't sit and collect cobwebs in my room. (As well as the other 2 falsies I got from myglam) I try to give them away on my fb but apparently no one on my fb use them.

Back