Glossybox February 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone receive different items in their box then what was listed on glossybox's website?? Just hoping I'll miss out on the eyepads and get the mattifer! 

If anyone loved or missed out on the truffle serum, Skin & Co. Roma is going to be on Hautelook on Monday.

Quote: Originally Posted by theblingfairy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I put my polish on yesterday afternoon, and it was chipped by 10pm
I put my polish on Thur eve and I had small chips at the end of 2 nails by Sat afternoon.

I received the Truffle Serum probably because I already got the Fig & Rouge and eyelash curlers and most of the other products in previous boxes - so a *lot* of them are repeats. However, I haven't even opened the eyelash curlers since I have others and rarely use them and the Fig & Rouge lip gloss smelled kind of awful to me so I won't use it. :S I'm happy with the serum lol

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone here purchased anything from Anatomicals?
smile.gif
I actually kind of wanted to try their eye gels but am struggling to find a site that ships internationally at a decent price.
I actually just got my Anatomicals order and they had a rose jasmine bath set on sale, so I got the whole set and it smells awesome - just like the "Your nose smells rose" shower gel we got in one of the previous Glossyboxes. I also bought a full sized version of it o_O... Asos shipped very fast and the shipping is free both ways :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lethalglam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I actually just got my Anatomicals order and they had a rose jasmine bath set on sale, so I got the whole set and it smells awesome - just like the "Your nose smells rose" shower gel we got in one of the previous Glossyboxes. I also bought a full sized version of it o_O... Asos shipped very fast and the shipping is free both ways :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Asos offers free shipping? Is it for all orders or just orders over a certain amount? 

Quote: Originally Posted by Amby6912 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Asos offers free shipping? Is it for all orders or just orders over a certain amount? 
I believe it's free shipping, no matter the minimum, both ways!

If this is true, I am definitely ordering myself some Anatomicals products!
It is!  They even have some products and kits on sale!

Yep! Always free shipping both ways on anything from their website :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Enjoy!

Quote: Originally Posted by lethalglam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yep! Always free shipping both ways on anything from their website :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Enjoy!
Woo hoo! I'm excited because I am loving the Anatomicals and Asos is the first place I've found that sells it. Thanks!

I work in food service and am scheduled to be on dishes tomorrow so that wil be the true test of this 14 day staying power. My nail polish NEVER makes it through a day of dishes (not that i would expect it to). Did anyone else think that the brush for this nail polish was a bit long? Maybe I'm just weird but I felt like I didn't have as much control be it was so long...

^^^ Ditto. My eyes would have really appreciated those today. I think I might check them out online with the free shipping deal.

I'm sure I'll make use of the mattifier, but I was hoping for the eye pads.

Unfortunately those eye pads are too powerful for my undereye area. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I tried them out yesterday and my undereye area is a bit sensitive and red now, and seems to have a rash. Everyone was asking what happened to me.

If anyone loved or missed out on the truffle serum, Skin & Co. Roma is going to be on Hautelook on Monday.
Thanks for the heads up! I went ahead and ordered the Truffle Serum, I need something gentle and hydrating :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For eff's sake, this is taking FOREVER. So glad that March is my last month haha! 

Last movement was Feb 27 in Indiana....before it was estimated to be delivered by today, now not until 3/7.

Oh why did all you lovely ladies get the mattifier and not the eye pads???? My oil  slicked face would have loved your boxes!! And my eyes have no use for the pads =(

got my box today.....it's ok...but i guess subscription boxes are just not for me. (birchbox is a different story though, i absolutely love it and definitely keeping it!). glad that my subscription is ending in march too (@rachelshine)! i'm so not renewing! LOL

Back