Glossybox September, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you all see this? 

905530cf4c403c1e6ab62ddbe349cd1a_226895.jpg

Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you all see this? 

Hmm...I suppose it may have been good timing that I decided to try Glossybox...

Originally Posted by msladyday /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm...I suppose it may have been good timing that I decided to try Glossybox...
Yes I agree! It's making me want to resubscribe for that last box I need to buy to get a free one! 

Quote: Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you all see this? 

Full sized products does not equal a good Glossybox for me.  Remember when we got excited for Martha Stewart box?  

That being said, I can't wait to see spoilers ahead!

Quote: Originally Posted by jrenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Full sized products does not equal a good Glossybox for me.  Remember when we got excited for Martha Stewart box?  

That being said, I can't wait to see spoilers ahead!
IA. I'd still rather wait on the LE box than take a gamble. Usually you can still get a GB pretty late into the month even if you wait. Usually there are extra discounts too

I'm excited for nioxin. It's a good brand. I used to use the hair spray. I have fine hair and after giving birth it's now falling out so I'm all about trying this!

I apparently have fine hair but A LOT of it, so I always assumed I have thick hair. Either way, that's a product I won't use. I went ahead and canceled because I was so disappointed in last month's box and I'm not excited by this sneak peek product at all.

I have fine hair and look forward to trying this. It doesn't seem like much of a leader item though, so I'm wondering what else we're getting. 

Normally I'd be disappointed in another hair item but I've tried this line (one of the conditioners) and I liked it. I'm also really concerned about my hair fall out lately and my hair thinning in some places. Maybe this will help!

I have fine hair, and I'd love to try that.. but I WILL NOT RE-SUB. Not until I see the whole box, anyway..

I'm Excited about the product i like the brand. And if it's full size, you're paying $21 or less for at least $50 worth of product which is good. Not evryone will like everything - and this might be something that you can gift to your mom or grandmother. The way glossy occasionally gets delayed shipping the sept box will be right on time for Christmas !

Every time I go to a new hair stylist, about 2/3 of the way through my hair cut, I get "wow, you have a lot of hair." So, no, I am not excited about this product at all. 

Quote: Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Every time I go to a new hair stylist, about 2/3 of the way through my hair cut, I get "wow, you have a lot of hair." So, no, I am not excited about this product at all. 

I used to get that comment.  I miss those days.  My hair has been thinning for awhile.  I'm watching this one to see if I want to use my glossydots for it, but I want at least another product sneak peek before I jump in.

Back