Goodebox March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you try the mask yet? They do have good CS! I love contests and coupons! lol 

I haven't. I generally don't do masks, although I like that it is powdered. I may try it tomorrow. Have you?

I did try the mask. I don't really like the smell of it, but it's okay. It dried up really fast, but for some reason it makes my skin itchy and dry. I don't know why... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I also tried the wipe and it burns my skin.. which is weird, because it never happen with other kind of wipes.. Does anybody feel like that? Or is it just my skin?

I've never had any problems with the wipes. i've used them for years and years.

I tried the mask tonight, it did make my face really tight when I was using it, but once I washed it off it looked like it actually did something positive for my pores! And my skin was nice and smooth. But I did find it hard to evenly apply, it dried so fast even before I could completely apply it!

I am not really sure why it happened like that to me.. lol oh does goodebox offer longer term for the subscription? They offered 3 - 6 months gift and it costs around $13 something.. So I was thinking  to get around 3 months to save some money.. 

Im not sure. I have not seen it on their website. I'd just post on their facebook or email them and they'd be able to let you know. And maybe you'll plant the seed in their minds ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And they are offering free samples! 

I’d like to offer our Facebook Friends a FREE SAMPLES of my NEW PERFUME, â€CLAIRVOYANT†and our DEPUFFING CUCUMBER CRANBERRY EYE GEL. http://www.clairvoyantbeauty.com/fragrance The notes are: TOP: Bergamot, Sweet Lime, Phenyl Ethyl Acetate (a natural isolate from France); MIDDLE: Rose, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang; BOTTOM: Fir Absolute, Tobacco Absolute, Green Cognac. Just send me your address by message and I will get it out to you! SEND TO: [email protected] ORhttp://www.facebook.com/lexie.masterson Please write: CLAIRVOYANT SAMPLE in the subject line...

Although I can't get it to work with the Summer collection. If I add a second product it will work to take off 50% everything, but not alone. 

I'll call tomorrow, because if it does work it is an AMAZING deal.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And they are offering free samples! 

I’d like to offer our Facebook Friends a FREE SAMPLES of my NEW PERFUME, â€CLAIRVOYANT†and our DEPUFFING CUCUMBER CRANBERRY EYE GEL. http://www.clairvoyantbeauty.com/fragrance The notes are: TOP: Bergamot, Sweet Lime, Phenyl Ethyl Acetate (a natural isolate from France); MIDDLE: Rose, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang; BOTTOM: Fir Absolute, Tobacco Absolute, Green Cognac. Just send me your address by message and I will get it out to you! SEND TO: [email protected] ORhttp://www.facebook.com/lexie.masterson Please write: CLAIRVOYANT SAMPLE in the subject line...

Thanks! I just sent my request. My poor mailman this month!

hey i was thinking about the summer island too! well im glad its useful.. and i commented on their fb page and they said the CS will help when you call :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

yeah it has a good mixture of products. and everything i had wanted to try. The products were listed consistently on the redness/blotchy, excess oil, and blackheads pages. So that is what I want to try, plus it has the full-size of the depuffer which I loved.

I def have to call tomorrow.

I'm over the moon about this companies customer service! I hope the products are going to be as good!

Hi Sarah - Just wanted to give you a heads up that your March Goodebox got waylaid and went out later than expected, so April's box is on us :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry for the delay and we hope you love it!

Cheers,
A. Wright

I just tried my cucumber eye cream this morning and I think I'm in love! It felt so refreshing on my face and I felt like it was immediately working right away. I typically don't like cucumber scented items but this  smelled Fresh like it was just picked from a garden and made just for me. It's fun ad exciting trying more organic/natural based products especially for my skin care regimen. You probably end up paying a little more but I'm beginning to believe it's so worth it. I'm going to look into purchasing the full size! I usually only get a few hours of steady sleep each night so I can use alllll the help I can get!

you know what, if I was able to get more than 6 products for 25 dollars, Ill bite the bullet and pay 10 bucks for shipping. It is a steal to begin with at 50 and even more so at 35. And I just finished checking out! 

Yeah it is more expensive, but after I watched this video I wanna start using more natural products 
smileno.gif

btw I got this video from Goodebox website

Back