Goodebox [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty tempted by the Limited Edition July box. I'm considering not getting PSMH and Lilee this month to justify the cost of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ins02 I was unaware of this sale last year. I'm going to guess a new box goes on sale every Thursday. However, I have no idea whatstoever.

@Ins02 I was unaware of this sale last year. I'm going to guess a new box goes on sale every Thursday. However, I have no idea whatstoever.
Thanks!  I really like this box, but there are a few items I'm not in love with - wondering if the other boxes might interest me more.  $145 is a lot of money!

There will be 5! different ANFGB boxes released in July. The first box will go on sale tomorrow.

Here's the link to see what is being offered. I'm going back and forth on it. I am hoping to buy a box, but don't know if it will be box 1.

http://goodeboxshop.com/products/anfgb-deluxe-goodebox-1
This looks like a great box, but I think I am going to wait too.

I haven't subbed to Goodebox on a regular basis, but I bought both their last LE boxes and absolutely loved them. I think I bought both with 20% off coupons, so they were a steal (although from what I've read these special night of green beauty boxes sell out super quick so I don't think that'll be an option for these!)

I also got the $20 box they just had - and @@PA Anna we are box twins! I agree with your ranking of the contents too. I would definitely get another one of those type of boxes if/when they offer them again.

I'm home with a teen who is starting to feel better. I decided to put to use the unexpected time by taking pictures.

This is the second summer bonus box that arrived on 6/24. This box is no longer available for purchase. I'm happy with my box. There are a couple favorites along with new to me items.

IMG_0544.JPG

Click on Spoiler tag to view more pictures!

IMG_0545.JPG

My favorites.:

1. SeaTerra Organic Vanilla Bourbon Body Butter 1 oz - It smells good enough to eat. :) I love it!

2. derma/e Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Creme SPF 15 .5 oz (same as BB) - I think I have 3 or 4 from GoodeBox and one from BB. I will be trying it this week to see if it bothers my rosacea. I am hoping it won't, otherwise my sister will be happy to use them.

3. PlantLife Lavender Aromatherapy Herbal Soap  - I love lavender!

4. Elegant Rose Lavender Mint Splash Bath Bomb - Seriously, lavender and mint!!! :D   I've been taken more baths lately to use up all the lovely bath products. I haven't found a bad one yet.

IMG_0549.JPG

1. Gressa Treat Renewing Polish Purify & Calm - I am hoping I can use this. It sounds amazing with honey, sugar, lavender and a few other ingredients.

2. EcoJot pocket size notebook - I'm surprised my younger son has not taken it yet. We go through a lot of notebooks in this house.

3. MSC Scent 002 alcohol-free parfum - Violets, Peach, French Lavender, Sandalwood, White Mush, and Vanilla. - It's a light airy girly scent. I am wearing it right now.

IMG_0548.JPG

Nothing wrong with the last group. The items don't interest me as much.

1. Aila Like A Boss nail polish - perfect for the winter time. This is the third one I received from GoodeBox. Two came from bonus boxes.

2. Au Naturale Palma - Looks great next to the nail polish. I am limited to what I can wear on my eyes so this is a miss for me.

3. Healthy hoohoo feminine wipe x2 - This is one of those things that you are happy to have when they are needed.

That's a nice box! Thanks so much for posting @@PA Anna! Glad to hear your teen is feeling better too. Our youngest two weren't feeling 100% today so we have been taking it easy and coming home to rest in between 4th of July celebrations. The bath bombs and the body butter sound so good.

@@Reija I hope they are feeling better.

I received a tracking number for ANFGB Box 1. Goodebox is posting spoilers for box 2 which does not interest me.

Thanks @@PA Anna! They are getting better. Hope yours is too. I'll take a look at the boxes you mentioned. Thanks again for the info!

Back