Goodies.co November 2012 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys seen the founder button on your account page?

Apparently we're locked in at $7 a month for as long as we choose to subscribe, even if they raise the rates for everyone else!

got my box today too. everything looks great! i've been sick so i haven't been doing videos or blogs and my love with food box is sitting on the counter next to my goodies box. love with food looks pretty sad next to goodies!

The amount of stuff they give you for $7 is insane. Loved this month!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The amount of stuff they give you for $7 is insane. Loved this month!

Yup. So happy I joined when it started. I know a few people felt negatively towards Walmart but they are hitting it out of the ballpark for me.

Yep, I generally dislike Walmart as a place to shop and a company, and I prefer to shop other places when I'm able (and sometimes I'm not, I live in a tiny town with hardly anything), but I decided the Walmart connection doesn't bother me when it comes to this box. Me buying this box does not take my business away from any smaller companies or anything, so I'm okay with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up around the 24th last month and didn't get a shipping notice- so sad! I would have looooved the Quinoa bar, and it's always nice getting totes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really hope I get one next month- I'd love gingerbread or candy canes, I'm really interested in seeing what they get in :]

Got my box today and I have to say, the bobbysues nuts were outstanding! They were gone quickly. Definitely something I will purchase again.

Just signed up, super excited for this! Though, it's a little ironic that it's powered by Walmart, since most food sub companies tend to have that sort of 'indie/sustainably obtained' image.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today and I have to say, the bobbysues nuts were outstanding! They were gone quickly. Definitely something I will purchase again.
Those were not only my favorite item in the box, but my favorite nuts I've ever tried. I want more, NOW.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those were not only my favorite item in the box, but my favorite nuts I've ever tried. I want more, NOW.
Bwahahaha. They are super addicting. They sell them on amazon... I already looked
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by BrendaKaye2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did everybody get theirs?  Mine still says processing but last month I think I got it by the 15th.
Mine is still processing too.

OMGEEE!! I love the wine biscuits!!!!!!!  So tasty. I was going to eat "just one"....turned into the whole box!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by emmakey9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMGEEE!! I love the wine biscuits!!!!!!!  So tasty. I was going to eat "just one"....turned into the whole box!
icon_eek.gif
Same thing happened to me! lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So good!

As for the souffle, I am thinking about making it tonight. They do seem complicated, but souffle's are notoriously fussy to make so I guess that's to be expected. Hopefully they will be worth it!

Back