Got a bad perm and my hair is thinning and breaking

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as little shampooing as posable

condition everyday

protien packs.. they are like two uses from sallys 99 sents

there are a ton of them you can get the one best for you or try a bunch.

uhm i also find after i bleach my hair jojoba oil helps that may help with your breakage

I just want to give you all a big hug:hug: Thank you so much for taking the time to help me w/ my hair dilemma.

After looking at all of the different products :confused: my hair started to fall out more :rotfl: .....Just kidding

But seriously, it was a tough decision and I thought if I looked at one more hair care product I would just pull my hair out! I had to make a decision so this is what I have decided to try first. I bought these items from drugstore.com

GNC Women's Biotin 2500 mcg, Capsules - 120 ea $ 24.99

Aubrey Organics B5 Design Gel, Natural Style Management - 8 fl oz $ 8.78

Aubrey Organics Jojoba And Aloe Revitalizing Conditioner, 11z - 11 fl oz $ 13.02

Aubrey Organics Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Shampoo, 16z - 16 fl oz $ 11.02

I thought hey I am not getting any younger so I also bought a multi vitamin.

GNC Women's Ultra Mega, Timed Release Tablets - 180 ea $ 29.99

Also, I went to Rite-Aid and purchased Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream and a 100% Boar Ceramic Barrel round hair brush.

I will let you all know how everything works and keep the suggestions coming.

Thanks again for the help!

Ronda

PS I was wondering, is there a site that has consumer ratings and reviews on beauty products?

:g:

Ps I am going to go to sally's and get some protein packs too

Thanks again

Ronda

great stuff, ronda! especially the queen helene! my hair loves that cholestrol conditioner! good luck and keep us posted!

okay so i comented here earlier.. thank gosh i thought of it i just stupidly bleached my hair twice in one week :S

Back