Got my period twice aprox 10 days apart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on the pill, have been since age 19 (I'm 32 now) and I have had some freaky ones. I have had it years ago twice a month (changing my pill solved it), I had very severe depression and I had my period every day for 6 months, now I have it about every 3 months. I go to the gyno soon so I am going to tell him. When I wasnt on the pill in high school, I had cramps so bad I couldnt get out of bed and had to wear overnight pads during the day, and change them every 2 hours. I dont have any female problems, just have period problems. I am actually looking forward to menopause, lol.

I asked doc about the pill to try to regulate me (Im 42) he said it increases the chances of Breast cancer so Im just gonna deal with it

I have this problem often also. My doc told me it was a sign of higher testosterone (or just a rapid increase in testosterone).

I've had a 1 month and a half long period due to some janky Birth Control pills that I took before. My doctor told me it was most likely because my body needed a higher estrogen birth control.

My doctor also suspects I have PCOS (have all symptoms except obesity and visual proof on ultrasound) since PCOS usually does cause a testosterone increase in most women.

wow we are all a mess lol, Man I wish men could go through somethings like we do lol

My wife used to have her periods about every 3 weeks (yeah, I'm a guy!),

anyway, she had a blood test and found out she was severely anemic

Further tests showed she also had fibroids.

So Ricci, get a medical checkup now!

Jim

Ditto on the PCOS....my advice....see a dr and get it sorted. I had the same issue a few years ago (would see my period sometimes 10-12 days a mnth with a three day break before it started again) and was diagnosed with PCOS

Originally Posted by Minka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have this problem often also. My doc told me it was a sign of higher testosterone (or just a rapid increase in testosterone).

I've had a 1 month and a half long period due to some janky Birth Control pills that I took before. My doctor told me it was most likely because my body needed a higher estrogen birth control.

My doctor also suspects I have PCOS (have all symptoms except obesity and visual proof on ultrasound) since PCOS usually does cause a testosterone increase in most women.

I would like to ask, your second period how long til it was gone?

i had my first period last June 12 ended on the 16th then on the 26th i have it again until now it's already 11 days.

The female body is such a lovely mystery. It happens from time to time because the body "self-adjusts" every few years.

I would like to ask, your second period how long til it was gone? i had my first period last June 12 ended on the 16th then on the 26th i have it again until now it's already 11 days.
Some women do 'spot' in the middle of their periods. If if concerns you and you think this is very unusual, Always seek doctors advice. No one here is a doctor and if they were, you still need personal consultation.

Meme

Code:
. Me and my boyfriend have been tryimg to get pregant for like 3 months now n this month I got my period twice and only 5 days apart. And took so many hpt. And all negative. what should. I do

Back