Greek make-up brands

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mia Zea Mays blushes.The have great colour pay off.
1600125_179_1.jpg

candylion thank you very much,and youre welcome!
I think I should try this one!

IMG_20151002_221421.jpgOkay guys today I bought 15 nail polishes. 13 of them from the brand beauty line cosmetics

and 2 of dust&cream.

Both are greek brands.

If you want any info I would loove to reply..

They gave me a gift two little perfumes (10 ml each) with purchasing the scented dust&cream nail polishes.They were so kind.I could choose aaaany purfume I like.

Beauty line cosmetics 1,5 e each

dust &cream 2,5 each

perfumes:free :) Kisses !

IMG_20151002_221612.jpg

the third row is old purchases i put them in the same phot so u can see all the colours I own from this brand.

love at first application.

i tried these samples from frezyderm (greek skincare brand) suncare with colour!

matte,velvety and it does great job with the pores.Also has medium coverage.

++++++love++++++++

i would really love to try the suncare without the colour some time.IMG_20151021_212655.jpg

Korres is one of my ultimate favorite brands when it comes to make-up products with natural ingredients.The only thing that lets me down is the limited variety of shades and textures (maybe there are more available in the brand's homeland...who knows?).I absolutely adore the body butters I have tried (Jasmine, Japanese rose, Vanilla-Cherry, Guava), they are sooo hydrating without being greasy and they have these awesome, natural scents. I also love the Morello line lipsticks, the lip-balms (especially the Plum one) and I am looking forward to try their new fragrances.

I recently tried skincare products from Apivita and I am pretty impressed, I think it was a pink clay mask and a face scrub.Unfortunately I have been told they don't have any make-up products, at least for the time being...  :unsure:  

Back