Gwynnie Bee (Plus size clothes rental)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might need to buy this:

http://closet.gwynniebee.com/products/northstyle-prairie-peasant-blouse

I have it at home right now, and it's pretty danged cute, I got a compliment on it from a coworker, it's my style, and I don't have many work-appropriate tops to wear with jeans on Fridays. I'm just not sure whether it's $27 (the buy-it price) cute. And it's really short, but I do have a pair of jeans that it doesn't look too weird with, especially since I would wear it to work, where I sit at a desk most of the day.

But Project Neighbors' Wedding Dress is thus far a failure. At least I still have two more weeks, although I will still need to address the shoe issue once the dress issue is settled.
I bought the shirt! They sent out a notice that at-home stuff was half price, and it's definitely worth that much for me.

And I finally gave up on dresses and went with a skirt. I have a top and sandals that will go with it, so all I need now is a pedi. Successful plan! Yay!

Yesterday hubby asked, "So do they just send you something new every day?!"  =)  Close!

Back