Help how do you heal a picked pimple?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear by Mario Badescu's drying cream for this...I apply it to an erupted pimple and area and the swelling and redness is gone by morning (I'm not even kidding!). I got a sample but its definitely worth the money!

Originally Posted by Pink Swoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I swear by Mario Badescu's drying cream for this...I apply it to an erupted pimple and area and the swelling and redness is gone by morning (I'm not even kidding!). I got a sample but its definitely worth the money! I got a sample of this too at CVS. It does take out the redness in a couple of hours and reduces the size. Between Neutrogena, clean & clean, and neosporin, the Mario cream worked the best for me. I also pick my skin even though I know not too!! I can't help it, especially if it's white.

I'm a tea tree oil fan when it comes to breakouts. I also recommend vitamin E oil to prevent scarring. If you by any chance get hyperpigmentation when the pimple heals, just use a product with vitamin C in it to fade the mark.
smile.gif

Back