Help! Major hair dilemma! Yellow hair!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Janelle!

I spoke to my auntie who has her own Salon and she is going to do it for me at least then I won't be able to mess it up! lol! I really don't like it this blonde so going to get it done next Friday.

I'm going to use a conditioning/moisturising mask every day until then to try and strengthen it a bit as it will be quite weak I imagine! What we girls do hey?! lol!

Thanks for your help everyone!! :laughing:

I came here because of the exact same problem and I'm gonna do what you did and see if I can get it to a more natural looking blonde. :uglyhammer:

well yes i've done it again this time tho i did'nt have any blue in, just banana yellow, i followed your instructions and hey presto////// i'm back blonde (even better blonde than my original color) dont no what i would have done without your help as i have work tomorrow.

A BIG HUG AND THANKYOU

DEE

How did you achieve the color blonde you have now? My daughter couldn't handle the bleach burn and the hairdresser had to rinse her hair out early. Then the hairdresser told me to use a highlift on her roots to lift the orangey tone. It looked like crap once I did that so I bought a cool/blue light blonde toner and it looks kinda blue. Help! I don't like the yellowy tone in it either.

Yes, pics 3 and 4 look way better. I read that if I use a beige ash I run the risk of the hair turning green! Ugh, I totally screwed up my daughters hair.

hello, I do my moms hair and i used Wella toner T18 which is an ash blonde.. n it takes all the yellow out i mix the toner with 20 vol, give it 30 minutes, but u should see ur hair changing during the 30 minutes, might freak u out cuz the toner will turn purple while its processing but it really does take out the yellow n makes n soft blonde look no Brase after... o n id say use shimmering lights 2 times a week, that also works with gettin yellow out.

I also use a purple shampoo every time I wash. This helps keep the gold at bay between my color treatments. 

Back