Herbal Bliss Co subscription box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June's herbal bliss box is the BEST EVER!!  I love it all....photo and contents in spoiler tag

hb1_2.png

Medicine Flower Lemon Verbena Floral Water (can be used as a body mist, facial toner, linen mist)

Soapernova Soaps Lavender, Pomegranate & Green Tea Salt Bath Soak (this smells amazing - I can really smell the pomegranate in this!))

Fredicksburg Farms Texas Bluebonnet soap (I don't care for florals, but this is just really a great scent!)

Pickle Creek Herbs Strawberry Basil Infused Balsamic Vinegar (I can't wait to try this out!)

Herban Lifestyle Lime+Coconut Lip Creme

everything but the vinegar is full sized!

I was disappointed that I haven't received my box yet so I emailed Julie. @@biancardi You are right! She is very nice. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> She was quite apologetic about the shipping confusion and resolved everything. I can't wait to see my box on Saturday. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@biancardi - She also gave me the link to your review so I could see what is in the June box! I emalied her back that it was your reviews that led me to signup.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@PA Anna  I am glad you are getting your box soon - it is really good this month.   I cannot stop sniffing those bath salts - it is so relaxing and just a great scent - like pomegranate tea!  haha

My box arrived today. It's wonderful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> @@biancardi I see what you mean about the bath salts. I can't stop sniffing them either. I love the floral water. The soap is beautiful and the lip creme is perfect for the summer. I am going to try out the balsamic chocolate strawberry recipe and use the vinegar with it.

Got my Herbal Bliss box for July - this sub is just so wonderful!!

hb1.jpg

Circa Soap Apothecary Bubble Biscuit - the card says Lavender, but I received the Milk & Honey made with Mango butter 

Owens Acres Sweet Dreams Sleep Salve

In the Weeds Fig & Wild Berry lip salve

Wild Herb Co Sweet Orange Natural Laundry Detergent (this smells AMAZING)

The Herb Room Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea

Owens Acres Edible Flower Garden Seed Kit

It looks like all but the detergent & tea are full sized items!!

Really happy with this months Herbal Bliss Co - I do not understand why this sub isn't more popular, as it does feature some really nice & unique items

this month's stuff is in the spoiler tag

hb1_3.png

Vita Myr herbal toothpaste - 1 oz - I can really smell the cloves in this!! I haven't even pulled off the metal tab on it and I can smell the cloves.  I love that scent - I have clove oil as I use that for tooth pain sometimes and lately I've been using my clove oil on my hair.  After I style it, I then put a couple of drops of clove oil in my hands and then run my hands thru my hair.   I am very happy to get clove toothpaste!!

BetteK New Feet Salve- 3/4 oz - this is a really rich salve - perfect for night time treatment on my rough feet!  It doesn't smell like anything, but it is very rich and moisturizing.

The Super Salve Co Salve Stick  - I thought this was a sunscreen because I saw the words SPF on it, but it is a salve/herbal cream for sore muscles, sunburns, bug bites - it is made with arnica which I have used before.  It smells very herbaceous and it is a great idea to put SPF in a salve!

Dr Singha's Mustard Bath - 2 oz - this is good for several foot baths or one bathtub soak.  This is made with mustard which is good for detox and cleansing, and it also has wintergreen, eucalyptus, rosemary and thyme essential oils.  Lovely!

Blue Lotus Chai Company - this makes 17 cups of Chai!!  I love chai tea and this comes with a little bamboo spoon to measure out your chai.

Because the boxes went out late, we got an extra

Moon Valley Organics Moon Melt Lotion Bar - this is amazing - I was worried it was going to melt in the summer heat, but it didn't.  The tin has the same lovely moon engraving on it as the box and so does the lotion bar - which smells like warm vanilla.  This is too pretty to use!!

I don't know if you can see the details here - but I did take a photo of the tin top and the bar

hb7_3.jpg

I am really happy with this month's box!  I hope Herbal Bliss Co gets some more love, because they are pretty great for an eco-friendly, herbally lifestyle box.

This looks like a really nice box! Thanks for posting! I might need to get this box.

Julie @ Herbal Bliss is going to have a labor day promo (I think it is going up tomorrow).  Also, she let me know that she will start having vendor coupons in the box too!

I love the chai tea and the toothpaste  ~ i have a thing for cloves :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my July Herbal Bliss box ~ they just keep getting better and better!!

Terra Firma Botanicals Green Star Skin Oil with Vit E

Repeal Lemon Eucalyptus Natural Insect Repellent

Elizabeth W Cucumber Bag of Salts (for bath)

AromafloriA Aroma Remedy Salt Glow Body Scrub

Pickle Creek Blueberry Lemon Thyme Infused Balsamic Vinegar

july.herbal.bliss.box.jpg

Got my July Herbal Bliss box ~ they just keep getting better and better!!

Terra Firma Botanicals Green Star Skin Oil with Vit E

Repeal Lemon Eucalyptus Natural Insect Repellent

Elizabeth W Cucumber Bag of Salts (for bath)

AromafloriA Aroma Remedy Salt Glow Body Scrub

Pickle Creek Blueberry Lemon Thyme Infused Balsamic Vinegar

july.herbal.bliss.box.jpg
This is only my second box, I am so happy with this subscription. I loved the June box, but this one is even better! 

Looks like a great box! Enjoy! I'll keep my eyes on this one. I would sign up but I'm trying to cut back on my boxes and not add any. The same struggle I've had for years now haha I'm still trying though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
This box looks interesting to me!! Are there any codes out there?
you missed her 4 of july promos -  Julie only does promos a few times a year - I think there might be one for labor day - drop her an line at herbal bliss and see if she has anything coming up!

August Herbal Bliss - they actually had to ship it out in two parcels!!

Moroccan Magic Lemon Thyme Lip Balm, Clean Living Collection Illuminating Viridescent Mask, Make Your Place: Affordable, Sustainable Nesting Skills by Raleigh Briggs, Aura Cacia Ginger Mint Aromatherapy Spray and Locally Preserved Basil Simple Syrup

Really lovely box this month!! I will gift the mask as it has rose and smells like it too, but everything else is fantastic!

hb1.jpg

Back