HG Mineral Blushes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a sucker for blushes, but my favorites are...

EDM - Apple, New Shoes, DVR Saturday and Waffle Cone (as a bronzer)

Alima - Dianthus

Lumiere - Spiced Apple

and my very favs are from Silk Naturals -

Lady - a matte earthy pink but not too brown, great for everyday

Forbidden - a shimmery red, for that just in from the cold look

Carnal - a gorgeous plum

Charming - a shimmering hot pink, for a pink version of the in from the cold look

Satisfied - a dupe of Nars Orgasm, peachy-pink and really really lovely

I'm new to blushes as well and pale-skinned, so I've been experimenting with subtle colours. I like Ocean Mist Vanora lightened with silk powder, Lumiere Island Sands (which is mean to to be a face&body enhancer), EGM Tonga. I'd like to try LaurEss blushes.

Originally Posted by Noctiluca /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm new to blushes as well and pale-skinned, so I've been experimenting with subtle colours. I like Ocean Mist Vanora lightened with silk powder, Lumiere Island Sands (which is mean to to be a face&body enhancer), EGM Tonga. I'd like to try LaurEss blushes. I think you could find good ones from Alima! I'm from Finland too and have light skin, some of Alima's blushes are far too light for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nea /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you could find good ones from Alima! I'm from Finland too and have light skin, some of Alima's blushes are far too light for me
smile.gif
I'd like to order from Alima, but their shipping rates scare me a bit.

I've been following your blog for some time (small world)
smile.gif

Great
biggrin.gif

Did you notice Alima's first class international mail shipping option? It's "only" 6 USD. I think that's ok but 10-15 USD for shipping is just too much...

Originally Posted by Nea /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you notice Alima's first class international mail shipping option? It's "only" 6 USD. I think that's ok but 10-15 USD for shipping is just too much...

I didn't notice that - or rather I noticed it at one time but then later when I went to order, I checked shipping rates

only from their Customer Care-page, where it's $12.30. I didn't remember that the shopping basket offered the 6 USD option.

That's not too much. Thanks
smile.gif

Back