Highlights for asian hair - what colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brown (golden), mahogany or burgundy, are some general colors that flatter Asian skin and hair. It is not recommended going more than a couple of shades lighter than your normal shade. Shades to avoid include white, platinum blonde, violet and blue shades of black.

hi everyone!

like a lot of other asians, i get sick of having uniformly black hair sometimes and i'm thinking of getting new highlights. right now, i have sort of auburn highlights:

36168-inthehall.jpg

i like them, but it's time for a new color! what colors do you think look best on asians? i was thinking chocolate brown...
Mia can I suggest you get some hair chalks in the colors you are thinking first and chalk your hair take pictures.   Live with it till your next hair wash day they use a different combination and so on until you find the right combination(s).   I use them all the time but my hair is white/grey but boy do I have fun with them - don't know if they sell in the States but look on hairchalk.co.uk, I also watched youtube.com/watch?v=SwD7r6Hs8ZY - enjoy - I did!

Back