How can I get a perfect bikini line? (not have any hair follicles show)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh the things we do for men lol. I guess it'll be easier to shave once and wait a day or two and then tweeze so that its easier?

Originally Posted by kaylen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Same with me umraon. The follicles never go away, it sucks. The answer might just be either getting laser hair removal, or wearing those skirt thingies over your bikini and then you don't have to worry about it. (Then its kind of obvious though) i always wear this kind of bikini:
beachwear1.jpg

for the armpits, there is no solution.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm afraid I'll accidentally get some in the meaty parts. LMAO!!!
I used to use Nair, till it burned my skin off in 3 mins... So now I'm on the hunt again...

Originally Posted by SweetLikeSin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ugh, I wish I could wear those kinds, but for me it always ends up having a *ahem* cameltoe *ahem* effect.
D:

OMG, I hear ya sister, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

^ It does! I hate being hairy.
lol.gif
I hate body hair anywhere. Girls that don't have to worry about hair follicles showing, or hair on their arms, etc, are so lucky. I'm especially envious of the women that barely have hair.

I'm still laffing at "meaty parts". Still hunting too. Nair is really bad stuff man. And Magic smells like toe jam + doggy doo rolled in 1... Ewwwwww

tweezing isnt scary at all:) ; ive done it a thew times now.. it doesnt hurt me at all.. but it does take a long time; and you can get a stiff neck by the end of it; but i think its defenitly worth it!

I'm also looking for the perfect armpit .I couldnt tweeze.Extremely painful especially down there.I'll stick to shaving even it does show a little.

Tweezing seems sooo painful.  I would just suck it up and wax or laser it off.  It's uncomfortable at first, but it's like going to the doc, it just becomes a way of life.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CoverGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ It does! I hate being hairy.
lol.gif
I hate body hair anywhere. Girls that don't have to worry about hair follicles showing, or hair on their arms, etc, are so lucky. I'm especially envious of the women that barely have hair.

Well hello there! lol I have very little body hair and never realized that having a hairy love muffin was a problem for other women. I'm Native American, we just aren't all that hairy.

One day I went to the beach with my best friend. She's Italian. Anyway she was sitting there with her knees tightly together and her arms wrapped around her legs, and I asked her whats the problem? She said she didn't have a chance to shave that morning. I'm like, me neither, I never shave though...still not getting it. She finally quickly spread her legs and OMG! HAIR WAS POPPING OUT EVERYWHERE! A few years later I was watching that scene in Scary Movie with the pubes popping out everywhere and it made me think of my best friend. lmao! (I hope she never sees that I wrote this.)

I'm currently using my No! No! to see how well it works. It says it will gradually just stop growing.  I used to have to shave my underarms and my bikini everyday.  Hair grows very fast on me.  Now, I've switched to waxing and the No!No!

I just wax to the point of where my swimsuit stops. I don't care for the rest because I hate pain.

Back