How do i hide these chicken pock holes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

Thank you all for your recommendations and your comments.

I usually don't wear a face primer even though i know i should, so i put some of the monistat anti-chaffing gel on today, and the smaller holes are less visible when i wore it so thats awesome, thanks for that tip. As for the bigger holes i may need to buy that pock filler stuff or something of the sort. Or i should atleast buy my own concealer instead of using my sisters.

i don't get why i shouldn't use heavy foundation though, wont that kinda help fill in the holes a little? I currently use the Dior Forever foundation and i love it in general, and i know that stuff is pretty thick. Any matte foundations that u guys recommend?

You guys are so right, i shouldn't wear anything glittery because in the pics, when something shimmer is on my face, u can see the holes more! I know i should definetly wear less bronzer but i am just so pale that i feel like i look sick without it. Gotta start going tanning...

And about the bf... He can be extremely harsh at times, yet really adorable at times (wat kind of bf is gonna buy his gf a movado watch out of the blue just because she's stressed out from school?). Basically he's mentioned the holes when he once said that people tell him that he's the cuter one in the relationship and i said nooo i am (in a joking way) and he said yea sure, ur so perfect, and i said no i am not, i never said that, and then he said whats so great about a 5 ft 2 pot-holed face girl? And the 2nd time he mentioned it he said something wayyyy wayyyy worse which i wont even mention on this post because I'm sure ull all yell at me for being with him, and trust me I go through the battle of wondering everyday if a comfortable life with someone who adores me (when he's not upset) is worth the verbal abuse. The guy spoils me and is the one person i talk to about everything, he's a good person who i know would never cheat on me and is always there for me 24/7 but i just dunno if the cons outweigh the pros.

I know it's hard Amanda... but money doesn't buy happyness. Sure, he spoils you... but I am sure you could find someone else that will spoil you in other ways, not just through their wallet.
frown.gif

You seem like a really sweet girl, and you need a sweet guy... not just a sweet guy when he's not pissed off.

I am being completly honest here, if you hadn't circled them in the pictures, I would not have been able to see them. You are extremely beautiful, your makeup looks great in those pictures, and I was looking at your eyes, hair, makeup, and glowy skin. Wouldn't have even noticed. So use a primer if it bothers you and foundation, the girls gave good advice already.

My take is scars make you, you. I have a burn mark scar that is at least 8-10 inches long going vertically down the back of my leg. I still wear my short shorts and mini skirts.

And even if you take all those extra measures to cover your marks, won't your BF see you without your makeup on too?

Anyway I think he is way out of line saying rude things to you when he is angry, and getting your self esteem down. My BF of 2 and a half years has never bought me anything extravagant but he takes me out when he can and gets a little jewelry for my birthday or Christmas... Point is my self esteem has only gone up, up, and up since being with him. Even when Ive been sick for a week and look like total crap, he tells me I look beautiful. And even when he's stressed or we fight, he has never said anything about my looks. Your man sounds full of himself. Who is the cuter one of the couple? Please! My BF says that together we make the hottest couple. Isn't that what your man should've said?!

With your looks I know you could find a good looking guy that you could trust and enjoy yourself with. Sometimes it takes leaving a guy to make him see what he had, and change his ways! There is no reason you should put up with a man that gets you down. Its not worth it.

i have this product from a mineral makeup company (pure luxe) called "eraser" and it helps make my deep pores not noticeable. it is also made from silicone. you can either pat it on your face under or over your foundation and it really does help.

Originally Posted by kbella /img/forum/go_quote.gif Remember..nobody is perfect...cherish your flaws!
smile.gif

Ditto. BTW, I'd kill for your beautiful eyes. Just love them!

Originally Posted by pj03079 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ditto. BTW, I'd kill for your beautiful eyes. Just love them! Awww..thank you so much!
redface.gif

Cheers
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you are really concerned, I've read that there are some cosmetic treatments such as ice pick filler treatment, punch excision, or needling. yeah, you can do that with TCA (trichloric acid), but it takes a high concentration (I think 80% or higher? I read that on acne.org a while ago) and you´re not really advised to treat yourself.
If it bothers you as much as you say it does (I`m sure the pox scar is the last thing people will notice about your face since your eyes are so big and beautiful! That´s the first thing I noticed looking at the pictures) I wouldn´t waste money on OTC-products, I´d see a dermatologist since the chicken pox scars are actual indents in your skin and no OTC product is gonna be able to fix it I´m afraid

And while your boyfriend is indeed very handsome and seems to be blessed with great skin (my fiancé is as well, and I hate it lol) he should be ashamed of himself for picking out the flaw you seem to dislike most about your looks just to hurt your feelings.

Originally Posted by pj03079 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ditto. BTW, I'd kill for your beautiful eyes. Just love them! Umm I'm not sure if you were talking to me or the person you agreed with but either way thanks for the compliment.

I'm trying hard not to let the holes get to me and the primer does help but not enough. I really wanna get surgery done but I know I'll probably never afford it because i get a crappy allowence every week from my paycheck and most of my $ goes to gas money or school parking sooooo there's not much to save.

Just an FYI my bf and I broke up on Sunday, it was "mutual" but he's been having a really hard time with it. He keeps saying that its "easy for me to say everything will be okay" as if i don't care that we broke up. We were together for 2 years so obviously it hurts me a lot but I didn't deserve to go through a lot of the stuff that I had to go through. Like yea, he's crying now but I've cried because of him wayyy more than he has!

I'm sooo pissed that we broke up at this time cuz he went shopping around on Thursday to find the perfect Chanel purse for me, he was gonna get me it for bday/xmas and the the one he was gonna get was the EXACT one that I wanted! OMG i was balling out crying so much that i couldnt breath cuz now i'll never get my purse
frown.gif
He said i've cried more for the purse than for the break up. lol Anyways enough rambling.

Aww. I'm sorry to hear that. It's okay, the last thing you want is a carry around a purse from an ex boyfriend. You can go buy the purse yourself. Cheer up.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww. I'm sorry to hear that. It's okay, the last thing you want is a carry around a purse from an ex boyfriend. You can go buy the purse yourself. Cheer up.
smile.gif
You're right it would feel kinda weird wearing a purse that my ex bought me, but he knew i always wanted one and I don't have 1,900 to spend on the purse
frown.gif
I told him that if I graduate college, and end up not finding a good job that he has to get me an insurance job like his cuz he banks! lol I better not burn my brdiges.

Back