How long do you keep your toenails?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sis just tried the fake toenails yesterday. I hadn't seen them on anyone before that. I asked her, too, if you can feel them when you have shoes on and she said she didn't. But I don't know about that... I thought they might be nice for a day at the beach or on the boat when I'm barefoot or wearing sandals or flipflops, but not for everyday wearing.

Really pretty color and design though!!

Short...you can see a bit of the tip of the white but I like my toe nails short

I keep mine below the end of the toe..pretty short. It gets painful to have long toenails for dance, so I keep them as short as I comfortably can.

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have it to where my big toe the nail is grown out a lil and the rest of the toes you can see the skin. I hate it when my toe nails are long and rub against my shoes. I do love that nail polish tho. Just be happy that your toe nails don't look like this.
http://bp1.blogger.com/_V-f0iBZYzfg/...0/PICT0027.JPG

eek!!!!
scared.gif

this pic of those white toenails is a little scary! How do they ever survive?

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif I keep mine a LITTLE bit above. Same. Actually, just the same like the picture - the big toe, not that long and my pinky toe is cut short.

Just to the end of the toe, don't like them to extend past the toe. And I like the color to match my fingernails. Don't really get the long look, especially when they are as long as finger nails.

pretty, pretty, but a bit too long for me. i don't want to see skin either, though. i like to have my nails pretty much even with the skin.

sweetnsexy6953---love the pic! I laughed so hard!

Dee- I adore your pedicure!!! You have the most beautiful toe nail polish I've ever seen!

Back