How many of you will wash your face in MORNING?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bronze_chiqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okie Im done wt the challenge I guess, my skin still breakouts here and there sans washing in am :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess it works onl for certain ppl or ppl with dry skin.Its weird because i could see some good results for a week, and then tiny bumps started popping here n there.

Back to basic am and pm washing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guess the breakouts would still hunt me even Im at 100 yrs old lol ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Have you tried zinc? I've written about it in my earlier post. I've been taking it since November and I have much less zits...I'm taking 30mg but many recommend 50mg for better results. I even noticed improvement when I started with 14 mg!

I tried it this week.  I did not see a really big difference, however, I had a really bad break out last week and that subsided a bit.  I'd keep trying it and see if anything else happens.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess when I shower I dont necessarily use a face wash but I definitely do at the end of the day.  I like to know my face is makeup free when I go to bed.

I think you would have to try it for more than a week to see some actual changes.

Originally Posted by bronze_chiqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okie Im done wt the challenge I guess, my skin still breakouts here and there sans washing in am :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess it works onl for certain ppl or ppl with dry skin.Its weird because i could see some good results for a week, and then tiny bumps started popping here n there.

Back to basic am and pm washing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guess the breakouts would still hunt me even Im at 100 yrs old lol ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Washing my face with just water doesn't help for me.

Different people have different skin types.

I guess the method to which we can keep out face from breakouts or keeping flawless skin can vary across.

Anyone with oily skin should wash their face twice a day, with a gentle cleanser (or the oil cleansing method) of course (IMO). The excess oil build up will probably do your skin more harm than good

Andi, I don't wash my face in the mornings, though I do soak a cotton ball with witch hazel after my shower and run that over my face. My skin's actually pretty dry and flaky after I get out of the shower, but it's extremely oily throughout the day (I've gone without makeup for an entire week before and still had this problem). I think if I washed it in the mornings, my skin would hate me, lol.

I wash my face twice daily, but if skipping the morning scrub will do me some good... I may try it. I don't have troublesome acne - just the occasional pimple here and there - and I know my pimples were non-existent before I changed toners. Since I changed toners, I've had some flareups. I'm going back to my old toner and depending on how that works out for me, I may try your method! I never heard of this before, so thank you!

I usually would just wipe my face in the morning with a warm washcloth.  But now my dermatologist put me on some meds so I feel I would need to wash in the am since I put the meds on at night.   

I wash my face when I wake up in the mornings, and before I go to bed at night.

I've got oily skin so no matter what, I ALWAYS have some shine. If I don't wash that off, I break out. 
icon_cry.gif
 However, I don't ever use a cleanser that's too tough on my skin.

xoxo,

Roxanne

definitely twice daily....first thing in the morning and then at night before going to bed.

I usually just get up and take a bath. So I don't wash my face specifically / specially. Yes when I am about to go to the bed I do wash my face with cold water. That also sometimes only as I am a very lazy person so if I am in the bed then I won't get up again to wash my face. Have had no problems with my skin whatsoever. It could be the age though as I am young if you can call being 29 is young.

Back