How many times do you paint your nails in a week?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should only paint them 1-2 times a week and wear them for about a week but i think its best to wear them for only 5-6 days or else your nails go all weak
wink.gif
 and no1 wants that hope this helps!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xx <3

I love nail colors, I paint them 2-3 time a week, do some nail art for the weekends. once a week for my toes !

I'm...bad.

I probably change my color about 4-5 times a week. Sometimes it's just adding a layer on top of what's already there, but I know I'm damaging my nails with how frequently I take the stuff off. At least I DO take everything off at least once a week and just soak my hands in lotion, which helps a bit.

2-3 times a week. I do it before bed so there is a better chance of not smudging them

With toenail polish, I can go over a week without having to repaint my nails or touch up the color. Fingernail polish is a different story. I can never make it over a week without having to do touch ups, and if I'm using an inexpensive formula, I have to repaint every 2-3 days.

I have a bit of a nail polish ADD so I usually change my mani every 2-3 days or so. Unless I really-really like the colour or the design, then it might stay on for up to 5 days. As for pedicures, I do those twice a month usually.

i just do it once a month and now i try to find some special nail art glitters~~i think they are very pretty.
biggrin.gif

I paint my nails to fit my mood, which sometimes changes a lot! But i would say I paint my nails an average of twice a week, or if I have a favorite color on it's once since I try a little harder to make it last longer. 

usually max once a week. They take forever and I have no patience to keep waiting lol

Back