How often should you use (natural) facial masks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif I put the tiiiiiiniest bit of extra virgin olive oil on afterwards, because even though it feels fresh, my skin also feels taut and hard. Actually I am tossing up whether to continue doing this or not........ do you think it's ok to soften the skin with a little bit of EVOO after the mask has been applied and then washed off? I don't want to be countering what I've just done!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually I am tossing up whether to continue doing this or not........ do you think it's ok to soften the skin with a little bit of EVOO after the mask has been applied and then washed off? I don't want to be countering what I've just done!
frown.gif
No sure about what you mean 'countering what I've just done'?? Avocado is moisturizing, cucumber is moisturizing, olive oil is moisturizing, so I don't understand? Oils will dissolve oils so you can use the olive oil to dissolve the trapped oils and dirt in your pores and not leave your skin dry.

Definitely! Why not give it a try? jojoba oil/castor oil or sweet almond oil/castor or olive oil on your face (whatever you got in the cupboard)... massage for 20/30 minutes while you watch tv. Witchhazel distillate and rosewater toner 40%/60%. You can see how dark the cotton pad gets when you wipe it off. The toner is great too... no chemicals. You can get a bottle of witchhazel and a bottle of rosewater with glycerin at walmart. Minimal investment required.

Back