How to get rid of Acne scars?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had acne scars on my face and I apply aloe vera gel on my face twice a day for 20 minutes. Now, i have no scars on my face. Really, it is very effective to treat scars.

Quote: Originally Posted by sajid zain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  thanks for sharing this info.. . . 
icon_smile.gif

If you only need to get rid of the reddish and purple marks after a bad zit fades, vitamin C ester serum works great. If you've gotten an icepick scar it will take more. Dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, laser, fraxel etc. Good luck with this. Acne scars are bummers.

Not home remedies, but I've had good luck with Dr. Dennis Gross alpha-beta peel pads (I use the extra strength version a few times a week at night and can usually see a difference by the next morning) and Kate Somerville D-Scar. D-Scar is also good for rehydrating post-acne dry spots from OTC topical acne treatments before you apply concealer, if ridiculously expensive. It makes a major difference in application for me, meaning that the concealer goes on much more smoothly and doesn't accumulate on dry flakes.

I used Marli' Stretch Mark & Scar repair cream. It has Emu oil, Aloe, Collagen, Elastin, and squalene in it and it really reduced mine. I only had a few, but it worked great! This was about 12 years ago and they are still gone. 

Lemon juice is good... also you can try turmeric with honey....
At that time I suggest it as per my friends experience.... but from past few days I am using turmeric. I mix it with curd and with some honey.

I apply it as face mask. It help me to have soft and glowing skin. 

Back