I am in the hospital!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope you feel better! and hey atleast your seeing the good in the bad now you can read more posts! lol

Get well soon.
flowers.gif

Ouch, Brandi!! That sounds terrible! Hope they can get you fixed up real quick....

I know the pain you are in. When I had my twins and they did my emergency csection, they actually cut my bowel. So I had no choice but to have the surgery to repair it. I felt just awful. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Oh Brandi, I hope you get better soon!!!! I glad you cought it early. My thoughts are with your family.

lol, I hope you get well soon!
smile.gif
In the mean time, enjoy having people wait on you...
wink.gif

Brandi,

I wish you a speedy recovery. My Aunt had that as well and she had surgery to correct it and she feels much better now. We miss you here while you are recovering.

Wow- good thing you caught it!

My son's cousin had something similar (his stomach actually kinked) and he didn't know there was anything wrong until there was pain and his mom figured it was just a tummy ache (as he was prone to have) and finally she took him to the hospital and they found out the kink had turned some tissue gangrenous and they had to move quick!

You are very lucky, my dear!

Now you can relax for a little bit while you get better and play with us!!

Well, I'm home as of this afternoon. My blockage, which was a narrowing of the small intesting (bowel) semi-resolved itself.

More tests to see what the deal is. They want to avoid surgery at all possible costs because of my history.

On Thursday, after 2.5 days of not eating, I demanded to eat. I told them I wasn't asking for their permission to eat, that I was telling them I was going to eat- that I was ordering pizza. They weren't happy but I wasn't either. I ordered pizza and stuffed my face. Oh yummmmm.

At any rate . . . thanks for the well-wishes
smile.gif
I really appreciate it!

Hugs,

Brandi

Back