I hate snobby people that are ignorant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you Mares! Alot of people out there are stupid and ignorant. The world is, unfortunately, full of them! I just want to make sure I raise my child to treat ALL people with respect, whether she likes them or not. And teach her that we all put our pants on the same way.

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mary these people are arseholes. Keep your chin up. They are most likely jealous of how happy you are in life and how beautiful you are and wish they were as half pulled together as you. A lot of times those types are so bored and miserable with their life that the only joy they derive is from picking apart someone else. Money doesn't equal happiness and I have seen many a snobby woman try to show they have everything but they are missing out on the most important things in life: family, true friends and true love. You totally got it! But family isn't immune to being one of "those types" too. I'm still trying to recover from knowing that 75% of mine hates me.
frown.gif

Some people are idoits pure and simple. It does not matter how much money you have on dont have.

one time i was working at a car dealership and this older lady pulls her cadaliac in and had her nose stuck up in the air and got an attitude with me, so i just looked her straight in her eye and gaver a very dirty look like she should act stuck up and she looked at me for a minuted then she turned walked away and just had her head down

Originally Posted by isometh /img/forum/go_quote.gif You totally got it! But family isn't immune to being one of "those types" too. I'm still trying to recover from knowing that 75% of mine hates me.
frown.gif
Testify sister! You are right about that. Family is not immune.
Mary, I found a quote for you to think of when dealing with these people:

"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to."

Dorothy Parker

I use to work as a health care aid in clients homes and apartments. One senior block was ritzy, majority of people had money, and some of the clients treated you poorly because you were just a 'worker' and 'servant' to them. If it wasn't for me some of these people would not be clean because I helped bath them!

Speaking of villages... A long time ago when I was 16 years old, I decided to visit my friend in another Province during the summer holidays. Her dad owned a gas station/restaurant about one and half miles outside of town. He needed some extra help so he payed my friend and I to pump gas. My friend told me there is a wealthy couple in town and the wife was quite snobby and treated the staff poorly when she came in. We dealt with her a few times but I kept my composure, treated her nicely. On my last day working there, she really ticked me off. As she was leaving I said "Excuse me.. your village just called, their idiot is missing."

I probably should have kept my mouth shut but I had enough of her. My friend told her dad and he laughed. He said she will probably give him crap over it but he had plenty happy customers and didn't care about one loss.

I hate snobby, ignorant people.

Back